Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asked this girl who sat next to me for the answer

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
10% - continuing pattern of subtle brag
So the teacher posts like in class online questions for us to answer live and I didn’t know what the hell was going on cause my mind is racing with other thoughts.

I look over to the girl next to me and we make eye contact and I ask her what the answer is. She smiles and tells me the answer and explains why but I just hear the option and just look into her eyes.

Oh man I hate my life so much. That little gesture from her made me feel happy for a little bit.

it’s so fucking over
IMG 5369

@Bianor what
If it’s the same girl that always sits next to you then she likes you.
If it’s not then you look good enough for multiple girls to be nice to you

I’m a big boy
IMG 5336
If it’s the same girl that always sits next to you then she likes you.
If it’s not then you look good enough for multiple girls to be nice to you
It’s the same girl who tried to talk to me when class ended but a different girl from the other one I said always stared at me and sat next to me

It’s the same girl who tried to talk to me when class ended but a different girl from the other one I said always stared at me and sat next to me
So it’s two girls that like you

What even is this site? Sperms.is?
Also if a foid smiles at you, you must be decent looking. Never in my life do I have foids smiling at me while talking or even wanting to talk with me.

What even is this site? Sperms.is?
Also if a foid smiles at you, you must be decent looking. Never in my life do I have foids smiling at me while talking or even wanting to talk with me.
I’m gonna be 20 this summer

Also it’s not like a daily thing

another fucking chads.is post

You're happy bc a foid gave you a smile in class, meanwhile your looksmatch skipped that class to get fucked in the bathroom.

Clickbait title

I have only received death stares from Foids

Why’d this get flagged for brag jfl

So the teacher posts like in class online questions for us to answer live and I didn’t know what the hell was going on cause my mind is racing with other thoughts.

I look over to the girl next to me and we make eye contact and I ask her what the answer is. She smiles and tells me the answer and explains why but I just hear the option and just look into her eyes.

Oh man I hate my life so much. That little gesture from her made me feel happy for a little bit.

it’s so fucking over
View attachment 1074386
fuck you man

lol. You seem like a cool guy but if you are getting interactions like that… it seems like you can probably ascend