Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asked normies for advice, look at the fucking comments

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <

b96J7hB.png

jfl @ retards trying to give life advice

it's like they are reading off a script

jfl @ asking for advice on cuckit (or maybe even larpit)

Looksmatch is a ridiculous term because it never happens in 2018 rofl

those people are like a goddamn broken record.

"personality...personality...personality"

Why would you date someone with a good personality over having them as a friend??

also are they saying all male virgins are automatically bad people and their virginity signals it?

btw redditors aren't exactly normies anyway.

"yet 5 out of 6 men have kids"

how does that sit with the fact that the birthrates are well below replacement rate?
you either have 5 out of 6 men having 1 child. or 3 out of 6 men having 2 children

Screenshot 20180822 225522

Ah. The classic cuck way to deal with an inconvenient truth.

“Hey man! Get off those toxic incel sites. Get a haircut, shower thrice a day, and hit the gym. If that doesn’t work, I guess you’re still harboring dark thoughts towards wimminz!”

JFL @ the moderators locking that thread. Society despises virgin men with a burning passion.

I love how none of them mentioned looks

View attachment 36778

JFL its like they are proud of the way their only argument is name calling like a bunch of 5 year olds.

I also don't understand why that user doesn't already understand incel is already the new nazi. Just look at how often its used now against anyone who doesnt worship women nowadays.

"If you are actively looking for dates where people go to be found, then you’re doing something drastically wrong if you’re getting no interest. If you legitimately will date anyone, then you’re doing it wrong. Someone out there would want to date you."

:feelsbadman:

"If you are actively looking for dates where people go to be found, then you’re doing something drastically wrong if you’re getting no interest. If you legitimately will date anyone, then you’re doing it wrong. Someone out there would want to date you."

Their personality censors know we visit incels.is. :feelsrope:

I shit in the mouth of every normie that replied to that reddit thread.

Why is the general thought of incels that we blame/hate women? We wanna fuck them as much as anyone else. If I hate anyone it's cucks/betas/whiteknights ruining the society.

Of course man. Life has to be 100% fair and beautiful for these people. There could be no inherent injustice in our world!!!
The failed Just World Fallacy.. they would rather die then see the truth. May Saint Rodgers ghost haunt these normturds. Now that I think about it.. incels are the thing they see when they blink. They know the truth.. we just need to materialise and show them their world of gold is nothing but Flies.

He nearly gets it.

You know you're on a normie board when no one tells you to go ER. Oh and the retarded blue pilled advice that they get from Rom Coms is also a sign.

Last edited:
You know you're on a normie board when no one tells you to go ET. Oh and the retarded blue pilled advice that they get from Rom Coms is also a sign.
The reason why I don't watch TV anymore.. it's all a fucking lie.

JFL @ the moderators locking that thread. Society despises virgin men with a burning passion.

The mere utterance of the word "incel" causes normies to enter a state of fear and terror. They automatically associate him with ER and Cho. That's how retarded the normie mind is.

I hate that people claim that we are trolling just because our life is so shitty

> Guests: 105
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Holy fuck there are a lot of people in this thread.

"Some very basic thing is keeping people from being into you."

Jeez whiz I wonder WHAT IT COULD BE???

vQq8r58.jpg

I've personally known a fair share of men who were very sucessfull with women. A good number of them were mysoginists (atleast by reddit standards) and treated women as things to be used.

Plus what about all the incels who aren't mysoginists?

These cucks get so ridiculous at times

"It's your misogyny that keeps you from getting women!"

"What about all the other incels who aren't mysogynistic?"

"They have internalized mysogyny. That's why they can't get women."

"What about all the mysogynists who are sucessfull with women?"

"Uhm..."

Being bitter and hatefull doesn't help, but BlackOpsIICel could be the buddha and he still wouldn't stop being an incel with that face.

Last edited:
So combining these two, your personality, your views on women or some other very basic thing is keeping other people from being into you.

So close to the truth, yet still so far.

dude normies are people irl, these are either failed normies or bluepilled incels

I want to kill all normies and eat their skin

>If you are actively looking for dates where people go to be found, then you’re doing something drastically wrong if you’re getting no interest. If you legitimately will date anyone, then you’re doing it wrong. Someone out there would want to date you.

LMAO their dialectic is just insane.

There is a grain of truth in this argument, because if you need to try hard, you already failed(cos non-ugly don't have to true hard), but what they mean here is that if you are trying to get a gf then you have a 'problematic' attitude and *that's* why you don't have a gf, pure nonsense. Tho it is similar to how leftists generally justify their believes.
View attachment 36778

When I first visited Reddit I thought that it is just a huge larping website.
> racist:soy:
> bigot:soy::soy::soy:

Last edited:
Of coarse a slut female moderator removed the post. Sluts can't handle facts.

all of these men more then likely are virgins themselves and think they've unlocked the secretes to getting females, but they just haven't "had the time, or energy." to use them.

"b-b-b-b-b-b-b-but, five out of six men end up having kids." yeah, because fat betabuxxers having children with some 5/10 female who ends up cheating on them, or divorcing them half a year into the marriage is totally red meat against incels.