Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asked my mom if she would date me if she were younger

T

TaciturnCel

A neurotic mess
-
She said she would, after all of the bad experiences she's had with men (my dad is a degenerate who cheated on her many times and treated her badly). I laughed and told her "she wouldn't choose me if she were younger" Only now that she's been used and abused would she be willing to settle for a guy like me. She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

JFL

Last edited:
Your mom is very likely the only foid who likes you in the world, even if minimally. I wouldn't push things like that.

i wouldn't ask my mom something like that. she might take it as you want to fuck her, which women tend to assume of every man.

i wouldn't ask my mom something like that. she might take it as you want to fuck her, which women tend to assume of every man.
this. lowinhibit mogs me

She said she would, after all of the bad experiences she's had with men (my dad is a degenerate who cheated on her many times and treated her badly). I laughed and told her she wouldn't choose me if she were younger, only now that she's been used and abused would she be willing to settle for a guy like me. She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

JFL
Shit man your mom is nice ngl. Bluepilled but a good mom :feelscomfy:

She said she would, after all of the bad experiences she's had with men (my dad is a degenerate who cheated on her many times and treated her badly). I laughed and told her she wouldn't choose me if she were younger, only now that she's been used and abused would she be willing to settle for a guy like me. She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

JFL

This is a slap in the face AFTER a glass of ice water being tossed in the face.

Shit man your mom is nice ngl. Bluepilled but a good mom :feelscomfy:
Her accepting the reality would make her realize she failed her own son, genetically.
And now he's doomed to suffer and rot a lonely life.

How are people not spotting the troll jesus christ you thick fucks

This thread gives me a incest-vibe... hahahaha.

She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

JFL
Can't tell if this your own mom virtue signalling you, that she's completely clueless, or is straight up delusional.

Her accepting the reality would make her realize she failed her own son, genetically.
And now he's doomed to suffer and rot a lonely life.
No I mean the way she talked to him.

I know he's doomed to suffer and that she gave him bad genetics, but damn, at least he has someone. My mom just called me stupid and ugly (when I talked to her)
volcel if you wouldnt
Kek.

I wouldn't because my mom was a bitch, she legit would pull pranks on her simps that bordered on physical abuse (eg putting pins where they'd sit and shit)

No I mean the way she talked to him.

I know he's doomed to suffer and that she gave him bad genetics, but damn, at least he has someone. My mom just called me stupid and ugly (when I talked to her)
she knows it's over and all you can be is a beta provider for used roast beef sluts

She said she would, after all of the bad experiences she's had with men (my dad is a degenerate who cheated on her many times and treated her badly). I laughed and told her "she wouldn't choose me if she were younger" Only now that she's been used and abused would she be willing to settle for a guy like me. She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

JFL
Typical mother's response.

JFL
:feelswhat: :feelsugh:

My mom would be absolutely out of my reach if both of us were 18 again lol. She was a turbo stacy.

The only reason why my dad got her was because he was thug-maxxed, low-inhib-maxxed, friends-maxxed and most importantly wasn't an autismo like me. He probably bullied spergs like me JFL.

Damn, we are even second choice to dark triad chad in our own mother's bluepilled hypotheticals scenarios.
beyond over

Damn, we are even second choice to dark triad chad in our own mother's bluepilled hypotheticals scenarios.
beyond over
That's what I was trying to find out. My mom sometimes asks me when I'm going to find a gf and I hit her with that retort. If your own mother thinks you're a backup betabuxx-deluxe then yeah its over

My mom would be absolutely out of my reach if both of us were 18 again lol. She was a turbo stacy.

The only reason why my dad got her was because he was thug-maxxed, low-inhib-maxxed, friends-maxxed and most importantly wasn't an autismo like me. He probably bullied spergs like me JFL.
Genocide is justified at that point.

Mothers are biologically wired in such a way that they will defend their children to the death and will always back them up no matter what.
A child can do no wrong in the eyes of the mother if those actions are against other people.

I see a lot of cels here have Stacey mums. Very interesting.

thats a bit wrong

You're not your mom's first choice either jfllllll

It's over for incestcels

Mothers are biologically wired in such a way that they will defend their children to the death and will always back them up no matter what.
A child can do no wrong in the eyes of the mother if those actions are against other people.

this is untrue.
defend their children to the death?
given the choice, a mother will always sacrifice her child in order that she may live.
many mothers murder their infant children simply so they can have less inconvenience and fuck chads with impunity. (abortion, casey anthony, SIDS)
even in the case of actual convicted infant murders mothers kill at the rate of 5 to 1 compared to fathers.

and ask any hapa how his asian mother treats him.
mothers hate their ugly sons as they are a rebuke to the shoddy quality of their genes.
as for this case in particular, women like pretty lies and gaslighting. their instinct is to lie to make the world seem more fair and less shitty (which they may believe since life is so good to them). it's not out of love for her son she did this, foids are incapable of love.

this is untrue.
defend their children to the death?
given the choice, a mother will always sacrifice her child in order that she may live.
many mothers murder their infant children simply so they can have less inconvenience and fuck chads with impunity. (abortion, casey anthony, SIDS)
even in the case of actual convicted infant murders mothers kill at the rate of 5 to 1 compared to fathers.

and ask any hapa how his asian mother treats him.
mothers hate their ugly sons as they are a rebuke to the shoddy quality of their genes.
as for this case in particular, women like pretty lies and gaslighting. their instinct is to lie to make the world seem more fair and less shitty (which they may believe since life is so good to them). it's not out of love for her son she did this, foids are incapable of love.
Sorry, I should've been more specific. NON MENTALLY DISTURBED MOTHERS*
For NORMAL mothers, their child can do no wrong.

Over for Oedipuscels

She said no, "You're a good boy, you're not out there sleeping with a bunch of women." I told her "shit, I would if I could." She said "you could, you just choose not to."

Sorry, dude but not really a question you should ask your own mom.

Your mom basically said "sure, ill date you, but first let me ride the cock carousel"