Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asked a Girl what Girls Talked About at Lunch When They Were in High School

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
"Drugs and sex... Oh and school"

This is a girl who would be perceived as more modest than many, too.

Females simply do not deserve rights. I don't know how else to say it. This is what they do when they are allowed to leave the house without a male guardian.. Constantly engage in degeneracy.

At my school it was just the first two, and tv shows.

Humans have become such degenerates. Seriously, 80% of girls are slutty as fuck, and people see this as a good thing? We really need to create Incelistan and start building nukes. Once we have ~200 just fire them at every degenerate country.

Humans have become such degenerates. Seriously, 80% of girls are slutty as fuck, and people see this as a good thing? We really need to create Incelistan and start building nukes. Once we have ~200 just fire them at every degenerate country.
Fuck nukes, let's go with hydrogen bombs. Humanity simply needs to be exterminated at this point. Even third world countries are becoming degenerate as fuck. Blow it all up.

Fuck nukes, let's go with hydrogen bombs. Humanity simply needs to be exterminated at this point. Even third world countries are becoming degenerate as fuck. Blow it all up.
Man, we just need to hope for another asteroid at this point.

Man, we just need to hope for another asteroid at this point.
Every day I look up imminent threats in the news hoping that we'll be exterminated via an asteroid, solar flare, or eruption of Yellowstone.

This is actually pretty normal. Normal girls will gossip about school and talk about the sex they had over the weekend. This continues even until late 20's, if you substitute school for work.

A hydrogen bomb is a nuclear bomb you stupid fuck

so glad I dropped out of HS