Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over asked a girl out today

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
so this is this commie girl in my uni, she is know for being a giga whore, she had like two bfs in a spam of 6 months, her dick count is probaly 15+, i trough she had finished uni, but yesterday i had seen her there, so today i decided to ask her out.

Me: do you want to go to the shopping today?
her: sorry my gramma is around, and i want to stay with my family.
Me: ok

it's probaly bullshit, and she is fucking some chad right now, even the giga hoes don't give me a chance, going to spend the day here finishing that drawing boyos.

Lmao 2 bfs in 6 months gigawhore. :feelskek:

Asking girls out only works if you are a chad. Don't even try.

Just another day...

She is getting gangbanged by atleast 5 genetically superior males as we speak brother.

Fuck whores. I hope they get acid splashed on their face

feel you OP I am getting ignored on whatsapp atm by a foid in uni, and she only answers in short meaningless sentences :cryfeels: so painful

Bet she would accept any chad right away. Sorry about your shitty experience.

Me: do you want to go to the shopping today?
her: sorry my gramma is around, and i want to stay with my family.
Me: ok
PUA guru tbh.

Just kidding, "game" is useless, you gotta be direct with such stuff indeed. If she were interested she would at the very least come up with an idea for another time (assuming what she said is even true).

It’s over if girls don’t approach you tbh

feel you OP I am getting ignored on whatsapp atm by a foid in uni, and she only answers in short meaningless sentences :cryfeels: so painful
worse is when you get blocked mate, and don't even shown you that you are blocked

worse is when you get blocked mate, and don't even shown you that you are blocked
holy shit that would be massive ropefuel for me... its been 6 hours now I asked a simple question, she was online every half of an hour and still didnt respond to me what am I doing wrong :cryfeels:

holy shit that would be massive ropefuel for me... its been 6 hours now I asked a simple question, she was online every half of an hour and still didnt respond to me what am I doing wrong :cryfeels:
Try not being ugly

Try not being ugly
:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: I dont get why she doesnt even want a casual conversation LIKE WTF THERE WASNT EVEN ANY CLUE THAT WOULD MAKE HER THINK THAT I TRY ASK HER OUT

:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope: I dont get why she doesnt even want a casual conversation LIKE WTF THERE WASNT EVEN ANY CLUE THAT WOULD MAKE HER THINK THAT I TRY ASK HER OUT
they don't care, a foid can't comprehend a thing like a male wanting something with her besides sexs
yet that grandma thinks her precious, innocent, daughter is such a kind good person LOL
JFL. that girl uses tons of weed and other drugs
Never ask to shop for/with them if y’all not in a relationship. You just cucked yourself by doing that.
there is restaurents, pubs and a cinema in the shopping, so it's a good place to hang around. also there are motels near it

they don't care, a foid can't comprehend a thing like a male wanting something with her besides sexs
Probably not, their whole lives are about trying to look good and attract goodlooking males, and of course food, pizza, travelling and netflix as "hobbys"

Probably not, their whole lives are about trying to look good and attract goodlooking males, and of course food, pizza, travelling and netflix as "hobbys"
shit, i think i met 5 foids total that had a "real" hobby

Netflix is a hobby? lol. Netflix died in 2014 nothing but half assed Marvel shows and semi decent movies.
bro read my post before that

She'd take away her grandma's life support to go out with chad tbh

I'm so sorry for hearing this bro.brutal

you live and you learn

You learn through pain I suppose. Right?