Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Ask me questions for an impending video.

Had you suffered from bullying in your teenage years by your peers?
And if it is so, tell us your bullying experiences.

Do you think that inceldom is becoming a global problem outside of incels.is (suicide caused by male loneliness and a lack of affection from the opposite gender)

what would you tell your 20 year old self if you had the chance?

Why don't you run JBW game?

Would you accept an ethnic girlfriend?

What was the closest you got of leaving the inceldom?

Or nothing ever came close to that happening.

Would you be incel if you would just fuck a non white?

Would you fuck a mixed woman?(black/white)

What do you do for fun besides post here?

You are at least on par with Eggy, maybe better, and he isn't an incel exactly. Is this situation really driven by outside forces or are some people just anti-social by nature. I don't know if it is nature or nurture with me. I am an only child and had divorced parents. I didn't have girlfriends early on and am pretty solitary but I have to admit I have trouble honestly seeing myself with someone.

If you could trade places with a 7.5/10 rich 21 year old, would you? This means he would also have your body and situation. You wouldn’t do that to the poor kid, would you?

Last edited:
how do you cope at your age? you're basically the oldest guy here.

Grotesque, are you or do you think you'll ever be content with your life?

what is a black pill that many people overlook

Hm.. it's sort of vague, but I suppose I am most curious of all to know how exactly you have made it for so long? I don't know if that is a question you can answer, it probably just happened, time passed, and here you are. But damn, still, it is impressive you have faced this kind of suffering, daily, for so long, and you still have the power to take care of yourself, show up to court dates, and the like. You could be coping better than it appears, but in your videos, I get a real sense of misery and hopelessness, yet you still face each day. You must find some sort of joy or motivation in something that drives you onward.

Have you reconciled with death? Do you fear it? We all do to a degree of course, otherwise I am sure both of us would have succeeded in suicide long ago, but still, some fear it more than others. My most farfetched, ridiculous cope is that there is some feint chance we are gonna be reborn as attractive, strong men, at some kind of Incel Valhalla, upon death, or some other variation on the idea of living a happier life in a happier world, It is a comforting fantasy.

Also you should totally tell us about games/movies/books/music you like, in this video or another one thx :feelzez:
can I move in with you you seem cool im rlly lonely i think itd be fun :(

Last edited:
What is your favorite food?
What is your favorite chordophone musical instrument?
In your childhood, had you ever conceive of how bad things would turn out to be?

been following your posts and vids since nov and you seem to be on the downward spiral..any chance of staying away from the therapists? they seem to be dragging you down. you are gonna end up in the looney bin if you continue making vids about them, rotting at home on neet bux is better than that.

i went to therapy for a while and they just gave me coping mechanisms when i told them about how much women hate my ugliness..thats when i knew it was truly over that they didnt give me the normal platitudes...

anyway happy 4th of jewlye

Thanks for following through. FWIW I had a girlfriend long ago and she pursued me. An attractive one, too. One where people were surprised she was with me. :) So I'm not hideoous. Yet most of my life is marked my loneliness, though. That was the only exception.