Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Ask me any maths problem and I'll solve it [megathread]

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Whats Chad - personality

I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

This is wrong because

sqrt(ab) = sqrt(a)*sqrt(b)

only if a and b are non-negative.
Correct again, this was more theoretical than anything tbh

Did people on this site not do high school maths?

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

what the fuck is that dude, delete this shit I pay money for the internet I don't have to see your hairy asshole fucking faggot go on reddit or somewhere I doubt anyone here want to put their ding dongs in your hairy fat asshole you're a disgrace to your family what if someday they find this post what would they think faggot? you should delete this asap you mock yourself its not even funny anymore I just feel deeply sorry for you delete this shit and act like a man

Let f and g be linear functions with equations f(x) = m1x + b1 and g(x)=m2x + b2. Is f ∘ g also a linear function? If so, what is the slope of its graph?

What's 12312/0?

Can you do physics?
full

Let f and g be linear functions with equations f(x) = m1x + b1 and g(x)=m2x + b2. Is f ∘ g also a linear function? If so, what is the slope of its graph?
Sole this @FastBananaCEO

How many times have I gotten laid?:feelswhere: