Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ask an Incel: Beta

I posted for around a few days on debate incels server before discord nuked it around a week ago. All I found was normies, foid nexus constantly berating , bullying incels and our beliefs even incels there simped for foids, I see this as the future of this forum if that section is allowed to remain. We already have incelphobic bullies like IT constantly trying to take our attention and fall for their traps, but this time mods actually created a homegrown version of IT.
yup, sad truth is that simp conditioning is very thorough and deep. If we could trust our fellow .IScel to remain true we could confront normies and retarded foids, but the truth is that there are many sleeper simps embedded within the ranks of inceldom that willl activate the moment they are in the presence of a foid. You let foids in and its gg no re

Thanks faggots i look forward to never visiting that subforum

Such a garbage idea. After Ask an Incel you might as well create a section for normies, chads and foids so everyone can join in.

Please shut the section down

@Master Please close this project and focus effort on inkwell only sub forums.
We come to inkwells.is to escape from the harsh realities of the sexhaver world to now be bombarded with obvious anti-blackpill people asking us questions as if we’re are some sort of monkey in a science lab.
It’s demeaning and cruel.

it’s over