Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Ask an Incel: Beta

Master

Master

Founder
★★★★★
Alright, I have configured everything for "Ask an Incel" and the section is now open for a beta run. Be sure to read the rules there, and we will see how it goes! Leave any comments or suggestions in this thread!

Time for our keyboard war against IT:feelsPop:.

Is it possible to have them ask questions without making an account?

is there any requirement for accounts to answer the questions in the ask incel section?

Is it possible to have them ask questions without making an account?

Unfortunately, it's not possible. However, their accounts are marked as non-incel and can only post in that section.

Will they have access to Sewers, Bunkers, and the Chat groups?

Oops, didn’t see your post here jfl.

Will they have access to Sewers, Bunkers, and the Chat groups?

No. They will not have access to Private messages (sending or receiving) or any non-public forums.

So we are literally allowing non-Incels, including faggots, foids, etc. to make accounts on here?

Sure, they can only use that section, but just the fact we are literally allowing people like that to sign-up here kinda ain't a good sign mang:feelsugh:.

Time for our keyboard war against IT:feelsPop:.
Can't wait for this though: I would love to use the vast collection of insults, memes, etc. I have accumulated in my arsenal:feelshmm:.

Unfortunately, it's not possible. However, their accounts are marked as non-incel and can only post in that section.
Why don't you make them fill out a form that sends the answers to you and other mods? Is it so they can reply back without having to communicate through forms? :feelswhat:

Why don't you make them fill out a form that sends the answers to you and other mods? Is it so they can reply back without having to communicate through forms? :feelswhat:

That would be unfeasible.

i just have one question:

will they be able to reply to our replies when they make a thread or not?

Lifefuel for Swansearesearchcels

IT foids (real biological ones) please suck my curry smelling cock it will never keep you hungry:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsaww:

So we are literally allowing non-Incels, including faggots, foids, etc. to make accounts on here?
They could always do that lol. This is just funneling them into 1 forum.

They could always do that lol. This is just funneling them into 1 forum.
But they had to fraud it. With this, they can literally admit they are a foid or whatever and be allowed on, even if it is just funneled into one forum.

This is no doubt gonna courage more infiltration.

Yes, but replies have to be approved.
Well, you won't be able to approve any replies if you haven't even approved a thread yet.:lasereyes:

But they had to fraud it
Well that's another benefit. Would you rather they identify themselves directly or try to blend in and change our culture from the inside?
This is no doubt gonna courage more infiltration.
Sure, but it gives the jannies the ips of these infiltrators. That's a good deterrent in case they try to shit up the rest of the forum.

>create an account
>willingly identify as non incel
>or just larp as incel until getting exposed
>use ask the incels

Those cucks r in for a real culture shock :feelskek:
I am going to wait to see the new addition work out. This might be a huge turning point for this forum for better or worse.

It’s going to be a battlefield

tumblr_pipel0cwMv1x4etbfo1_400.gif

Hey mod, I think it will not go positive. This forum is only for incels like us. By allowing non incels especially foids, will make the forum collapse

Well that's another benefit. Would you rather they identify themselves directly or try to blend in and change our culture from the inside?
Still, we will have fraudsters and infiltrators so I am not sure this will work as that effective of a deterrent.
Sure, but it gives the jannies the ips of these infiltrators. That's a good deterrent in case they try to shit up the rest of the forum.
I think I was getting at the whole "slippery-slope" analogy here. First, we let non-incels create these restricted accounts, but who's not to say this could lead to something along the lines of "we will allow them just in ID" or create more subforms which they can use for more direct interactions.

So how do we talk to these faggots that hate us?

@Master will there be limitations on who can answer the questions?

Welp this is the time I take a break from this forum :lul:

To reiterate my stance on this, I believe once you open the floodgates to sex havers and foids, the community becomes permanently altered as it starts revolving around them.

It’s a tale as old as time itself. Let’s see exhibit A: /r9k/ was unsustainable as an incel space because it had no guards against normies and foids. It devolved into ceaseless foid worship and degeneracy. Exhibit B: the official .is discord. While they don’t allow foids and sex havers, the sister server Acheron does, as well as several related servers like “debate incels” and a femcels discord. The users quickly started becoming foid worshippers and competing for the favor of foids, degenerating the quality of the main server despite not allowing foids and sexual havers itself. And my last example: inceltear. This forum obsesses over inceltear and some of the known foids that post there. Frequently posts from their Reddit board get reposted onto the main board here.

You can't contain this without it seeping over to the rest of the forum and the userbase. I foresee a degradation of quality in the content and userbase if this is implemented.
@based_meme

KKcOsfcMTclKXvGmTcFrDsqlfU-Q14TxFMfi9Ckfb5o.png

Last edited:
That should be the permanent name cause we are all betas

So how long until chads arrive ?

Oh gosh. This is gonna get really ugly.:feelsseriously:

Called this shit literally over a year ago.

This is really happening. JFL

Peak incels.is moment.

Make it for non-Incel men, don’t let foids make an account here under any circumstances.

Sure, they can only use that section, but just the fact we are literally allowing people like that to sign-up here kinda ain't a good sign mang:feelsugh:.

Can't wait for this though: I would love to use the vast collection of insults, memes, etc. I have accumulated in my arsenal:feelshmm:.
Time to go ER literally in videogame on inkwells.is :feelsthink::feelsYall:

over for trannybluepillers

You faggot nigger why did you ban me did tehmemories promise you pussy if no mean words

the forum has fallen

Who knows maybe it will make people like incels too. Like maybe in the future they'll add an incel to every movie like they add a foid and a nigger.

That'd be nice.

This is beyond cucked if I was a mod I would ban you for making this thread :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

To reiterate my stance on this, I believe once you open the floodgates to sex havers and foids, the community becomes permanently altered as it starts revolving around them.

It’s a tale as old as time itself. Let’s see exhibit A: /r9k/ was unsustainable as an incel space because it had no guards against normies and foids. It devolved into ceaseless foid worship and degeneracy. Exhibit B: the official .is discord. While they don’t allow foids and sex havers, the sister server Acheron does, as well as several related servers like “debate incels” and a femcels discord. The users quickly started becoming foid worshippers and competing for the favor of foids, degenerating the quality of the main server despite not allowing foids and sexual havers itself. And my last example: inceltear. This forum obsesses over inceltear and some of the known foids that post there. Frequently posts from their Reddit board get reposted onto the main board here.

You can't contain this without it seeping over to the rest of the forum and the userbase. I foresee a degradation of quality in the content and userbase if this is implemented.
@based_meme

I can't believe this is happening , I was out for a week and then this happened. This forum was the only place on entire internet where normies, foids, sexhavers, trannies and other degenerate filth was not allowed that what's made it unique and kept the forum a safe haven from the monstrosity that is centralized internet spaces that pandered to the normie menace. Allowing them here means death of this community, just look at the section all I see is non serious trolls and ignorant bullies. Thinking that normies will want to know about us is foolish because they hate us from bottom of their hearts.

@based_meme

I posted for around a few days on debate incels server before discord nuked it around a week ago. All I found was normies, foid nexus constantly berating , bullying incels and our beliefs even incels there simped for foids, I see this as the future of this forum if that section is allowed to remain. We already have incelphobic bullies like IT constantly trying to take our attention and fall for their traps, but this time mods actually created a homegrown version of IT.

I posted for around a few days on debate incels server before discord nuked it around a week ago. All I found was normies, foid nexus constantly berating , bullying incels and our beliefs even incels there simped for foids, I see this as the future of this forum if that section is allowed to remain. We already have incelphobic bullies like IT constantly trying to take our attention and fall for their traps, but this time mods actually created a homegrown version of IT.
Debate incels is just a group of normies bullying incels and saying bs advice like "muh shower"