Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL AsianMasculinity Ricecel Fumbling the Bag Hard

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Last edited:
Ah negritt the shithole of the internet and their poop citizens

You found @Saint Cho's reddit account.

You found @Saint Cho's reddit account.
:feelskek:

Also, today I realized that I hate potential sex-havers just as much as sex havers. Like, to be these two may as well be sex havers, despite not yet having sex yet.

Tbh, if I was what this guy probably is (a rice lightskin HTN), I wouldn't want to fuck a hag like that. Probably better looking JBs willing to hop on his dick. :feelshaha:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/13da7c6/i_am_getting_major_creep_vibes_from_a_girl/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Holy fuck, this ricecel is too autistic to even have sex, literally has a white JB begging to fuck him on his lap and still fails by complaining he’s been “sexualized” on Reddit. :lul::lul::lul:

There was a video a while ago about a woman asking out men to fuck. The only one that rejected her was the rice male, while every other man (even the one with his wife there) said yes.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AsianMasculinity/comments/13da7c6/i_am_getting_major_creep_vibes_from_a_girl/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

Holy fuck, this ricecel is too autistic to even have sex, literally has a white JB begging to fuck him on his lap and still fails by complaining he’s been “sexualized” on Reddit. :lul::lul::lul:

He’s just pretending like he’s disgusted on Reddit to get validated updoots and make his account look wanted. He will be fucking her behind the scenes while you and I are rotting here.

I feel like this is a larp
If he was good looking he wouldn't be posting on reddit

Tbh, if I was what this guy probably is (a rice lightskin HTN), I wouldn't want to fuck a hag like that. Probably better looking JBs willing to hop on his dick. :feelshaha:

Brutal Asian on Asian Hate