Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asiancels get cucked in a "critically acclaimed" "progressive" video game

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0XE4YsapvA

Keep in mind this game has 95% metacritic score by all those progressive SJW game reviewers.

Sorry asiancels but this is what they really think of you. Black lives matters because they score social brownie points. Your lives on the other hand don't matter.

Left wing or right wing, both of them hate you.

Last edited:
jfl at thinking that sjws and jews ever cared about east asians (or indians)

I want to buy a specific kind of watch for the woman who wrote this script

JFL at this stupid shit game, I unload violent hate comments on Naughty Dogs instagram everytime they spew out another post

You know it's over when is the norm for your shitty race to mocked for your ass-tier genetics. Imagine this being said about blacks or arabs?

WHAT THE FUCK - ASIANS SHOULD BURN GAMESTOPS

literally self insert from foid script writer, jfl

Problem is East Asians are perceived as weak, it's like bullying, the bully isn't going to bother with those that won't take it easily.

Blacks & Arabs react with aggression & violence at the drop of a hat so therefore are not fucked with like Asians due to fear.

Problem is East Asians are perceived as weak, it's like bullying, the bully isn't going to bother with those that won't take it easily.

Blacks & Arabs react with aggression & violence at the drop of a hat so therefore are not fucked with like Asians due to fear.
Too much soy in their diet. They need more horse meat and goat's milk so they can be like these guys

Main qimg 39e96698168a479c9f176bdac05ebd7a

Then your average :soy: will think twice before making another "Non-racist" quip

Too much soy in their diet. They need more horse meat and goat's milk so they can be like these guys

View attachment 279263

Then your average :soy: will think twice before making another "Non-racist" quip
Yooooooo did Mongolians really make face walls?

View attachment 279263

Mongols and Kazakhs are the only Chad asians. Maybe the Ainu too, but they got bred with Japanese.

That’s sarcasm, she’s a lesbo

If you play video games with a cinematic story you should be flayed and dropped into the Dead Sea.

This game also features an explicit gay sex scene. I wonder why this is :waitwhat::waitwhat::waitwhat:

IMG 20200620 181809

Did not expect such blackpill from a video game. Its over when even literal NPCs hate your race.

Edit:The mc is a lesbian jfl :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:. This lgbt degenracy of the west never fails to amuse

Last edited:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0XE4YsapvA

Keep in mind this game has 95% metacritic score by all those progressive SJW game reviewers.

Sorry asiancels but this is what they really think of you. Black lives matters because they score social brownie points. Your lives on the other hand don't matter.

Left wing or right wing, both of them hate you.

well no shit. Yet it's all about "confidence"

Even if he is "handsome" she hates Asians anyway. Shows that no matter how hard Asians do to Changmaxx, they will never, EVER be desirable. PERIOD.

LMAO isn't that bitch suppose to be a dyke?

We need a purge ngl. We are reaching peak clown world.
I really don't get it really don't. Why is the west hell bent on promoting this gay shit.

That Asian dude in the game has a wife and kid so wtf?

Neil Cuckmann destroyed naughty dog with this sjw bullshit. jfl at metacritic right now and shit sales.

I never play these games

Ricecels are 'white adjacent' and not included in the new BIPOC category. So they are fucked too in the political order. Sorry ricecels, those anti-rice quotas at top-unis are never going away.

The entire game felt like a very bad self insert fanfic written by a dyke.

JFL at this stupid shit game, I unload violent hate comments on Naughty Dogs instagram everytime they spew out another post
You know what you are if you oppose my radical gay libtard agenda that i want to shove down your throat for 80$ sweetie? A BIGGOT! :soy::soy::feels::feels:

fucking sjw types and cancel culture ruining something else what a shocker.

first game was decent but i aint buying this shit.

fuck you neil cuckmann

I'm glad people rated this game so low

Combine images

Really makes you think huh?

It is as usual, the most BROgressvie games/movies/people always throw ricemem under the bus. At this point I'm already used to it.

Brutal. The writer for that game is a member of ((((them)))).

That Asian dude in the game has a wife and kid so wtf?

True but it doesn't matter. Game creators just want to shit on Rice because we're fucking cucked.

View attachment 279459

Hope neil cuckman see this while seething and being depressed, knowing he took naughty dog down because of his own entitlement and self righteousness to be 'woke' by a feminazi. Hope sony fire this jew cuck that hate his own gender and skin color.

That’s sarcasm, she’s a lesbo

Lesbians aren’t real. They’re just bisexuals who couldn’t get Chad. Apparently they aren’t even real in video games.

Last edited:
He dies defending the bull later on LMAO. It is over for ricecels.
I want to buy a specific kind of watch for the woman who wrote this script
It was a man of a certain ethnicity who wrote that script.
combine_images.png

Make sure to trust every words journalists say and do as you told like a good little boy. Media institutions certainly don't have any agendas.

Some comments from the vid:

-To find out who rules over you, simply learn who you are not allowed to shoot in a video game.
- Imagine Cuckmann telling the whole level-design team something like "and make everything Jew--related untargetable".
- For a people who like to deconstruct other people's beliefs they really hate it when you attack theirs.

If any race deserves to be racially hated, it isn't blacks, mezistos, or asians, but Jews. A fucking hate western media with passion.
Lesbian is a code word for " Chad only "
All women are lesbians then

Chutes and ladders with crying scenes. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back