Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian women

yea tbh. my dad's hair was a slight bit lighter than mine despite being a quarter chink. which my grandma was and probably still is very happy about, considering she's a nazi level eugenicist
Interesting shit. In what ways specifically is your grandma a "nazi level eugenicist"?

Autosomally you and your kids would still be mixed as mostly white. So you do have white mitochondrial DNA but you won't pass that on. But as a man you will pass on your Asian Y-chromosome to your sons and they'll pass it on to your grandsons, etc.
i understand now. but wouldn't the genes become so diluted that it has no effect whatsoever? or is the fact that asian genes were even once present in the patrilineal line mean that it'll always have an effect?

i understand now. but wouldn't the genes become so diluted that it has no effect whatsoever? or is the fact that asian genes were even once present in the patrilineal line mean that it'll always have an effect?
Eventually if you and your potential sons keep having children with white women, your descendants will end up pretty much autosomally white and indistinguishable from any white person. Though, your male patrilineal descendants will still keep the Asian Y-chromosome. However any female descendants and their (your non-patrilineal) descendants won't inherit your Y-chromosome.

Interesting shit. In what ways specifically is your grandma a "nazi level eugenicist"?
she married a german chad to have white kids, similar to Asian foids nowadays. i was mostly using it as a exaggeration, but it is very parallel considering she told me to only date white women (despite her not beingwhite) and sees blonde kids as the best outcome.

Eventually if you and your potential sons keep having children with white women, your descendants will end up pretty much autosomally white and indistinguishable from any white person. Though, your male patrilineal descendants will still keep the Asian Y-chromosome. However any female descendants and their (your non-patrilineal) descendants won't inherit your Y-chromosome.
i see. tbh I'd say my next generation would be at that point, it would take a well educated geneticist to be able to make an informed guess that I'm part asian. of course if i reproduce with a SEA foid it'd be the most based fuck you when their kid comes out a lot more brown than any other half asian over there :feelshaha:

i see. tbh I'd say my next generation would be at that point, it would take a well educated geneticist to be able to make an informed guess that I'm part asian.
Maybe but not really because your Y-chromosome will still be unchanged no matter how many generations it has been passed down from father to son. Even if one of your male patrilineal descendants ais 99% autosomally white, they just have to look at his Y-chromosome haplogroup to tell he have a drop of Asian blood even though he's pretty much genetically white and you couldn't tell otherwise.

Thought you won't pass it on to a daughter or her descendants, or any of your female descendants and their descendants, since foids don’t inherit the Y-chromosomes and if they have a son it will be the father's Y-chromosome not yours that will be passed on to their son.
of course if i reproduce with a SEA foid it'd be the most based fuck you when their kid comes out a lot more brown than any other half asian over there :feelshaha:
He's still whiter than the pure native SEAs over there. JBW might apply to hapas if their white features are more dominant.

Last edited:
she married a german chad to have white kids, similar to Asian foids nowadays. i was mostly using it as a exaggeration, but it is very parallel considering she told me to only date white women (despite her not beingwhite) and sees blonde kids as the best outcome.
Noodlewhores are the most evil beings on this planet. How the fuck do ricemen even cope dude FUCK