Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Asian women despise Asian men worse than your worst thoughts

Romancel

Romancel

Life is a lie, welcome to Hell
-
So I had a boss I was living with, considered him a friend. 6'5 whiteish Dominican piece of shit who was considered handsome & women thirsted over him everywhere, a full Chad. He had a wife from Alaska, short snobby chink looking cunt. They became homeless in the city I was in & the friend I was about to be employed by, begged for me to take him in.

So the wife besides treating me like shit & calling me an autistic retard, would of course take advantage of my ethnic/autistic curse & act like she cared, "Sorry for yelling, I was just drunk, you know I am not like that"

Now why she actually had an alcohol problem will make you reconsider your current thoughts on the level of hate Asian foids have for their men. It's worse than you think.

So in her drunken stupor she would act like a blabbermouth retard, & one day she told me about how she came to alcoholism from her Alaskan village...

The white/Dominican Chad would smuggle huge amounts of bootleg liquor into her village. Alaskan natives are the worst fucking drunks you will ever see from any people on Earth & he knew this.

He would get her family members drunk & they would act like orangutans worse than actual orangutans. Would do shit like strip butt naked & wander outside, beat the nonsense out of eachother out of nowhere & destroy shit.

One night after intoxicating her family members, an incident happened that apparently scarred her for life. So her cousins got into it (Two men...what a fucking shock) One cousin pulls a gun on the other. Shoots him in the face, his face blown off & his jaw dangling like a Resident Evil zombie.

She goes into hysteria talking of this. Muttering repeatedly & crying "Fucking zombie face"

Guess what is still going on. I told her the blatantly obvious truth. The Chad got her family member killed & another imprisoned for life...

Yet she is still happily married to him. He went back to Alaska recently to sell bootleg liqour again & she has no qualms of conscience about it. He makes an absurd amount of money doing so.

Dismiss any idea that there is a God or Karma now. The world is dark & cruel to the fullest.

Race traitors. Noodles are above niggers and curries, but they can't compete with whites to be this arrogant.

Dismiss any idea that there is a God or Karma now. The world is dark & cruel to the fullest
JFL The only true trinity is the curry-rice-sand trinity.

Race traitors. Noodles are above niggers and curries, but they can't compete with whites to be this arrogant.

I wouldn't even fuck a chink if I was Chaddam Pussein & she had an ass thick as a dumptruck. They are the worst I could tell so many stories of what this dude put her through BUT this is the ultimate Blackpill/Racepill I could ever provide.

"Just marry the man who destroyed your family theory"

The empathetic gender

>6’5
>handsome face
>dates noodlewhores

JFL

So I had a boss I was living with, considered him a friend. 6'5 whiteish Dominican piece of shit who was considered handsome & women thirsted over him everywhere, a full Chad. He had a wife from Alaska, short snobby chink looking cunt. They became homeless in the city I was in & the friend I was about to be employed by, begged for me to take him in.

So the wife besides treating me like shit & calling me an autistic retard, would of course take advantage of my ethnic/autistic curse & act like she cared, "Sorry for yelling, I was just drunk, you know I am not like that"

Now why she actually had an alcohol problem will make you reconsider your current thoughts on the level of hate Asian foids have for their men. It's worse than you think.

So in her drunken stupor she would act like a blabbermouth retard, & one day she told me about how she came to alcoholism from her Alaskan village...

The white/Dominican Chad would smuggle huge amounts of bootleg liquor into her village. Alaskan natives are the worst fucking drunks you will ever see from any people on Earth & he knew this.

He would get her family members drunk & they would act like orangutans worse than actual orangutans. Would do shit like strip butt naked & wander outside, beat the nonsense out of eachother out of nowhere & destroy shit.

One night after intoxicating her family members, an incident happened that apparently scarred her for life. So her cousins got into it (Two men...what a fucking shock) One cousin pulls a gun on the other. Shoots him in the face, his face blown off & his jaw dangling like a Resident Evil zombie.

She goes into hysteria talking of this. Muttering repeatedly & crying "Fucking zombie face"

Guess what is still going on. I told her the blatantly obvious truth. The Chad got her family member killed & another imprisoned for life...

Yet she is still happily married to him. He went back to Alaska recently to sell bootleg liqour again & she has no qualms of conscience about it. He makes an absurd amount of money doing so.

Dismiss any idea that there is a God or Karma now. The world is dark & cruel to the fullest.
You don't see a lot of Eskimo or Inuit males here. Maybe that's because of lack of internet way up north but it could also show that they know how to cope in absence of it tbh
Just suffer in silence and get drunk theory.

Foids in their purest form

How is he your boss when he sells bootleg liquor?

How is he your boss when he sells bootleg liquor?

He was the local boss of a junk removal company, which he underpaid me because I am an ethnic "autistic retard." Before he came back to my city he was in Anchorage, Alaska doing this

He was the local boss of a junk removal company, which he underpaid me because I am an ethnic "autistic retard."
It's more common than ever for people to speak like this IRL isn't it? The more other groups (lgbt, thugs, drug dealers) become above criticism the more they double down on easy targets like unattractive high inhib guys :feelsclown:
Before he came back to my city he was in Anchorage, Alaska doing this
Don't Alaskan natives live far north of there closer to the Arctic Ocean?

Actually a cool story bro.

To be fair, it is disadvantageous for foids to have a moral compass. They’re the weaker/dumber sex, so anything but cold hard opportunism would bring them in a situation where they could not compete.

Moral is for men because only men can even realistically hope to enforce their morals on others.

The problem is that we as a society are pretending that men and women are somehow equal in moral fortitude.

Actually a cool story bro.

To be fair, it is disadvantageous for foids to have a moral compass. They’re the weaker/dumber sex, so anything but cold hard opportunism would bring them in a situation where they could not compete.

Moral is for men because only men can even realistically hope to enforce their morals on others.

The problem is that we as a society are pretending that men and women are somehow equal in moral fortitude.

If you think I'm making this up, I'm happy to fill in all the blanks that might concern you. This story is legit, it is actually horrifying how much noodlewhores despise their own men even if they're family.

You don't see a lot of Eskimo or Inuit males here. Maybe that's because of lack of internet way up north but it could also show that they know how to cope in absence of it tbh
Just suffer in silence and get drunk theory.
Pure natives basically don't exist anymore, they're all at least 50% white.

If you think I'm making this up, I'm happy to fill in all the blanks that might concern you. This story is legit, it is actually horrifying how much noodlewhores despise their own men even if they're family.
Na, dude, I believe you.

Their men roped while their women spread their legs for white conquerors. Pretty standard.

I would actually prefer a hot curry over a hot noodle

As a girl, I never allowed myself to consider Asian boys as options for dating. I never thought, "I'm not attracted to Asian boys," or "My mom chose a white man, so therefore I will." And yet I remember, when I saw Asian boys in elementary and high school, feeling a strange sort of clamping sensation in my gut. I remember quickly looking away and looking instead to my mixed race and white friends.

In my 20s, I started to notice that when I introduced myself to white guys I met at parties as my more recognizably Japanese name (Kimiko, as opposed to Kimi), I'd see a spark of interest in their eyes. I recognized a certain currency in this. Like everyone, I saw who was running the country, who had the most access to power and security.

Only now, at age 50, am I becoming more keenly aware of the losses in my life caused by my turning toward whiteness and the racism – external and internalized – that made me look so quickly away from Asian men.

I would actually prefer a hot curry over a hot noodle

Curry women when they are attractive, are sexy or cute af. I put them above all other races in terms of aesthetics when they have good aesthetics, their aesthetics are just better imo

Watching native eskimos getting roughed up on shows like Alaska state troopers or reading about the RCMP targeting Inuits in Canada is a blackpill and an example of jbw tbh
There's nowhere to run.

There's probably still some pure natives on reservations set aside for them but they still get harassed by taller white guys that come in to those reservations to do jobs like law enforcement.

As a girl, I never allowed myself to consider Asian boys as options for dating. I never thought, "I'm not attracted to Asian boys," or "My mom chose a white man, so therefore I will." And yet I remember, when I saw Asian boys in elementary and high school, feeling a strange sort of clamping sensation in my gut. I remember quickly looking away and looking instead to my mixed race and white friends.

In my 20s, I started to notice that when I introduced myself to white guys I met at parties as my more recognizably Japanese name (Kimiko, as opposed to Kimi), I'd see a spark of interest in their eyes. I recognized a certain currency in this. Like everyone, I saw who was running the country, who had the most access to power and security.

Only now, at age 50, am I becoming more keenly aware of the losses in my life caused by my turning toward whiteness and the racism – external and internalized – that made me look so quickly away from Asian men.
Pocahontas probably wrote something like that a few hundred years earlier :feelshaha::feelshaha:

they are not rice,they are just hunter gathers ,living a very different life