Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

asian women are the worst if they hate you but the best if they like you

Despicablecel

Despicablecel

Veteran
★★★★★
If they hate you, they're even more cold than white women who usually pretend to be saints unless theyre around legitimately ugly men or they're under the age of 16. If they like you though, you'll experience the wonders of their personality and looks. For an asian women to have sex is even harder since they're less promiscuous than white women so their "love" for you is even greater.

Last edited:
asian foids are the biggest race traitors

I got 1/10 on a music exam and an asian girl bullied me for it :feelshaha:

asian foids are the biggest race traitors
i saw an asian girl putting her arms around an asian guy IN PUBLIC. PDA is kinda uncommon in the first plcae and she's asian so she mustve liked him. He was like 5'9 and 4.5 psl and she was becky. It's just virtue signalling bro

i saw an asian girl putting her arms around an asian guy IN PUBLIC. PDA is kinda uncommon in the first plcae and she's asian so she mustve liked him. He was like 5'9 and 4.5 psl? she was becky. It's just virtue signalling bro
fuck the psl scale nigga use 1-10 rating scale

All women are like this

No surprise, for some reason they are the worst foids

If they hate you, they're even more cold than white women who usually pretend to be saints unless theyre around legitimately ugly men or they're under the age of 16. If they like you though, you'll experience the wonders of their personality and looks. For an asian women to have sex is even harder since they're less promiscuous than white women so their "love" for you is even greater.
I haven't been around asian women enough to confirm this. Honestly if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't be surprised. Asians (at least the Chinese) are some of the least empathetic people on the planet.

I haven't been around asian women enough to confirm this. Honestly if what you're saying is true, I wouldn't be surprised. Asians (at least the Chinese) are some of the least empathetic people on the planet.
other east asians lack empathy but they are taught to be respectful. They're friendly when they have to be but they will shit talk you when they get back home to eat noodles at the dinner table.

other east asians lack empathy but they are taught to be respectful. They're friendly when they have to be but they will shit talk you when they get back home to eat noodles at the dinner table.
That's depressing. Are you from Asia?

That's depressing. Are you from Asia?
im sure everyone is less filtered at home but i think asians are way more nationalistic than whites. I think japan has an entire tv channel dedicated to laughing at gaijins :feelshaha:

agreed, East Asian Japanese girls are the ones who will give you Prince Treatment when they like you

it's 15 and under for me. except for american niggers and pakijeets.

i feel like other races of women are better when they like you

I want to be even talked to by asian toilets. but my skin is negro so they hate even looking at my filth.

strict christian or muslim women who have house wife mentality and serve their husband and stay only at their homes.
most noodles still go outside and whore around even when married

strict christian or muslim women who have house wife mentality and serve their husband and stay only at their homes.
most noodles still go outside and whore around even when married
well yea noodles cheat a lot but theyre still superior to middle eastern muslim women and strict christian women. Strict christian white women are still white and cant really be truly submissive unless theyre giga short or something. Middle eastern muslim women are whores too and regularly pull a mia khalifa in the west. All have the capacity to go against their reputation but noodles have better personalities so they fog. They love more in a male way imo and men can love better.