Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian women are the cunts of cunts because no other race tries to escape their own ethnic group on the sole basis of looks.

tru?

• yes

Votes: 16 84.2%
  • no

Votes: 3 15.8%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Asian women are the only group of women who seek to escape their own ethnic group; Indians do not, Arabs do not, Mexicans do not, Whites do not.

Asian men aren't psycho rapists like muslims or indians are sometimes. Or cartel tequila drinkers like hispanics.

They're usually well to do stemcels if anything.

noodlewhores and sheboons, yuck

You also have small penises. So they would rather fuck anyone else.

Is there a biological reason for this? lol besids the small penises.

Is there a biological reason for this? lol besids the small penises.
Yes you guys look too alien. The asian face isn't sexually appealing compared to the rest.

Race loyalty in general is a foreign concept to women, they are only loyal to winners pure and simple. Just look at what happened in latin america when conquistadors conquered them the women threw themselves at the conquerors

Men are the ones who propagate races and cultures, enslave or exterminate the men and the race/culture are gone for good

Race loyalty in general is a foreign concept to women, they are only loyal to winners pure and simple. Just look at what happened in latin america when conquistadors conquered them the women threw themselves at the conquerors
do you not like my plan to enslave chads and stacies to produce generations of sex slaves, and make up a pseudo race theory about how average men plug into the "God Instinct" which is to produce civilization. and not be "primal"

That humanity was once a harmonious race of hobbits, and then super gl ppl came in who were demonic angels in disguise.

Religion is just pseudo logic to turn cope into doctrine.

do you not like my plan to enslave chads and stacies to produce generations of sex slaves, and make up a pseudo race theory about how average men plug into the "God Instinct" which is to produce civilization. and not be "primal"

That humanity was once a harmonious race of hobbits, and then super gl ppl came in who were demonic angels in disguise.

Religion is just pseudo logic to turn cope into doctrine.
Wouldn't work tbh, I don't think that you can convince normies to hate gl people maybe envy them but not outright hate

Wouldn't work tbh, I don't think that you can convince normies to hate gl people maybe envy them but not outright hate
What if I could? Especially ESPECIALLY after onlyfans and no one getting laid everyone feeling the anxiety of being a gymcel breaking your own bones etc

Asian women are the only group of women who seek to escape their own ethnic group; Indians do not, Arabs do not, Mexicans do not, Whites do not.

Asian men aren't psycho rapists like muslims or indians are sometimes. Or cartel tequila drinkers like hispanics.

They're usually well to do stemcels if anything.
Thing is, it's not really asian women as much as it is women in general. It's mostly about Just Don't be Asian Theory (JDAT) - asians are just ugly and lack dimorphism, so NO race of women want them.

i wanna to fuck a rice foid

Even black women routinely trash black men but still fuck black men. It's literally all about looks and dick size.

What's worse is they try to justify their hate of asian men by saying they're "misogynistic" and "patriarchal" and all this shit. As if no other group of men have been that way historically.

Is there a biological reason for this?
Do you have eyes?

Even black women routinely trash black men but still fuck black men. It's literally all about looks and dick size.

What's worse is they try to justify their hate of asian men by saying they're "misogynistic" and "patriarchal" and all this shit. As if no other group of men have been that way historically.
Women look at any negative distinction to pitchfork train anything. Bake them a cake and they can say that the color of frosting you used reminds them of poison. Etc.

Asians have lowest domestic abuse and white men still have southern hick culture. It’s more broadcasted. Asians don’t really have that.

Thing is, it's not really asian women as much as it is women in general. It's mostly about Just Don't be Asian Theory (JDAT) - asians are just ugly and lack dimorphism, so NO race of women want them.
I think there’s something weird or biological with Asian women tbh.

Women look at any negative distinction to pitchfork train anything. Bake them a cake and they can say that the color of frosting you used reminds them of poison. Etc.

Asians have lowest domestic abuse and white men still have southern hick culture. It’s more broadcasted. Asians don’t really have that.
I always check the most elaborate thing women think to hold them accountable if they’re expedient with anything whimsically.

They pretend to be dense. Dense pretended expedience.

asian men are very feminine and all that kpop shit doesnt help. Foids want a man who has the strength to defend them in public, and beat them in private. Not “men” who wear makeup and use womens beauty products.
Do you have eyes?
I'm not asian but I don't get claiming the entirety of asia is just one 'thing' just like other ethnicities they have their own versions of barbarians, islanders, nomads. The asian race also technically includes Americas natives. The central/northern/north eastern variants fare better because of better height and coloring.

Asians being bottom of the barrel is not true nowadays, younger ethnic and asian foids don't dislike them at all from what I've seen especially if they're involved with anime/kpop.

Asians being bottom of the barrel is not true nowadays, younger ethnic and asian foids don't dislike them at all from what I've seen especially if they're involved with anime/kpop.
Wmaf

This post was about how biologically superficial Asian women were

read what the japanese women did after the nuking and firebombing of their homeland if you want a real hiroshima nagasaki blackpill