Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Asian women are disgusting.

• Thread starter FutureHallOfHanger
  • Start date
FutureHallOfHanger

FutureHallOfHanger

Recruit
★★★★
I'm white. But something about seeing white man and Asian women together infuriates me.
I'm not sure what's worse, when i see a nasty little incel looking guy or one of those chad college varsity guys.:feelswhat:

Everyone knows about the white man and asian woman thing. It isn't a new internet age thing. it's been around for a long time, so long in fact i remember people mentioning it to me in the early EARLY 2000s of "if you were white and white an Asian woman it was proof you can't get women so you have to resort to Asians".:feelsUgh:
It's disgusting, everyone knows why if you're a white man and youre with an Asian woman. You're hiding nothing and people make fun of you behind your back. Once again it's a thing that's been happening for over 2 decades.:feelsseriously:

Someone gets it.

too bad many noodlewhores are actually attractive.

finally some common sense, a sadistic yellow monkey is disgusting

too bad many noodlewhores are actually attractive.
Have them take off their makeup.
7BF0F283 CE3B 4953 AEDE D912958205B9

wmaf couples range from being decent looking to complete shit
but even when the male is decent looking it's clear to see that he would have trouble with white women

The reason WMAF is so disgusting is because the cumskins are essentially cheating at life. Just look at itsOVER, he's an absolute subhuman manlet framelet trucel and should die alone under any normal circumstances but noodlewhores offer him a free out of inceldom card just because he's white. It's so absurd and unfair it's disgusting. And yes I'm biased as a ricecel.

I find Asian women attractive, but they turn me off with the white cock worship.

You can't watch a video on YouTube without noodlewhores being shoved in your face.

IMG 4951

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Unnamed 1

A Gs4un4eoSkcqIYvDzjTB0Ce2j I3GBXt5cug2Nj2Q

I have a severe case of yellow fever, like a yellow plague.

Fuck? Yes, have a kid? Never, I don't want to make my half white, half asian kid end people on the streets

Since i got blackpilled i cant stand asian foids, they act so cute and naive while being giga whores.

I'm white. But something about seeing white man and Asian women together infuriates me.
I'm not sure what's worse, when i see a nasty little incel looking guy or one of those chad college varsity guys.:feelswhat:

Everyone knows about the white man and asian woman thing. It isn't a new internet age thing. it's been around for a long time, so long in fact i remember people mentioning it to me in the early EARLY 2000s of "if you were white and white an Asian woman it was proof you can't get women so you have to resort to Asians".:feelsUgh:
It's disgusting, everyone knows why if you're a white man and youre with an Asian woman. You're hiding nothing and people make fun of you behind your back. Once again it's a thing that's been happening for over 2 decades.:feelsseriously:
Volcel if you wouldn't fuck them
You can't watch a video on YouTube without noodlewhores being shoved in your face.

View attachment 475173
What a ugly bitch.

I'm white and seeing white men with asian women pisses me off to no end because everyone is like "just be white!!" even though none of those noodlewhores would ever think about letting a subhuman like myself come anywhere near them.

This is what separates the truecels from the fakecels, where you're so ugly that your race doesn't even matter.

I'm white and seeing white men with asian women pisses me off to no end because everyone is like "just be white!!" even though none of those noodlewhores would ever think about letting a subhuman like myself come anywhere near them.

This is what separates the truecels from the fakecels, where you're so ugly that your race doesn't even matter.
There are low tier whites who cant even get a white foid but they settle on some shitskin/flatfaced gook etc etc and think they're slayers :feelswhat:

There are low tier whites who cant even get a white foid but they settle on some shitskin/flatfaced gook etc etc and think they're slayers :feelswhat:
They'll only realize it after they pay for her Visa and she decides to leave them for some better looking white guy.

Jfl at anyone thinking that their asian mail order bride actually "loves" them. :feelshaha:

The reason WMAF is so disgusting is because the cumskins are essentially cheating at life. Just look at itsOVER, he's an absolute subhuman manlet framelet trucel and should die alone under any normal circumstances but noodlewhores offer him a free out of inceldom card just because he's white. It's so absurd and unfair it's disgusting. And yes I'm biased as a ricecel.
Not to mention that its a bragging chip for them, must be nice showing off your white boy to your asian family