Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious asian women are actually ugly

R

royceverlo345

Banned
-

People go South east Asia in hopes of getting a beutiful Asian women.turn out this how they actually look.
Asian women in reality is much uglier than they are portrayed in media.

Last edited:
i never was attracted to asian looking toilets, they just look like insects and they have very buggy eyes but i heard that their smell is always nice

i am even more attracted to sheboons more than noodlewhores plus they're the biggest race traitors so they're even worse than the average female

i never was attracted to asian looking toilets, they just look like insects and they have very buggy eyes but i heard that their smell is always nice

i am even more attracted to sheboons more than noodlewhores plus they're the biggest race traitors so they're even worse than the average female
Correct

I mean how came this white men going behind this ugly flat faced toilets when they have their beautiful white women?

I mean how came this white men going behind this ugly flat faced toilets when they have their beautiful white women?
desperation
their white women won't give them a chance so they would ofc go for lower tier women. if you ask any white men to answer you sincerly "do you like asian or white women more" they will always say white women.
but the SMV of white women is through the roof and no one can please them anymore

White men for them because they either can't get a white woman or because the Asian girl worships them and treats them way better than a white woman would

Sounds like a generalization to me, some are ugly and some aren't, and that's true for every race

Sounds like cope. I just want my looksmatch