Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian woman writes a whole HuffPost about how she loves racist white men

Jimin

Jimin

Greycel

To be an Asian woman is to be metaphorically cut up and reduced to your body parts.
I learned this for the first time in the seventh grade when a boy in my class told me, completely out of the blue, that I had “good dick-sucking lips.” I was 12 years old then and unaccustomed to such attention from anyone, let alone someone of the opposite sex. I was thrilled by the remark.
That meant I laughed it off when that boy approached me on the beach to inquire about my nipples. It meant I ended up having a secret relationship with the friend who thought all Asian vaginas felt the same.
And later, it meant I would stay in a six-year relationship with a man who made me feel ashamed about my ethnicity at every turn. This relationship was marked by his refusals to eat Chinese food unless it was “westernized,” his silence whenever his father would refer to Asian people as “panfaces,” and his insistence that I learn how to “take a joke.”
A few weeks after the breakup with my ex, I found myself newly single, afraid to be alone for the first time in my adult life, and on a first date with a stranger. It was on that night that I finally acknowledged how destructive my thoughts and actions had become. It was, after all, the night when my date leaned across the table and told me, “I bet your pussy tastes just like General Tso’s chicken,” and I still went home with him.

Then she talks about how she's over being self-hating and proud to be Asian. She is now married to a white man.

Meanwhile her ricecel looksmatch has most likely never been on a date and is coping with video games and shitposting on reddit/incel forums.

Jfl noodlewhores are so sad.

Whores really don't care about racism or any of this bs. When Chad says "pussy come" the foid obeys

My only takeaway from this is that women who write articles about their lives suck as writers because female lives are boring and easy.
Her only struggle was being complimented in a joke like racist way. Mine was having to run down 3 storey's down to pick up my wallet after my classmate threw it down the window only to return to my backpack being missing and normies giggling like retards. Then someone whipped me with a belt and uploaded it on the early days youtube. How I was finally pushed to a point where I snapped and quite seriously injured someone just to get away with it scott free because my school was afraid of any issues. Because they knew the guy I beat was a jackass because he fought his on father on school grounds.

Huffpost hire me. I ll write you an article for 5$ then you can pay some foid to edit it to be more gramatically correct.

noodlewhore moment

typical deathnic toilet

Meanwhile her ricecel looksmatch has most likely never been on a date and is coping with video games and shitposting on reddit/incel forums.

View attachment 443951

Jfl noodlewhores are so sad.
And that's her with a metric ton of fakeup on. Imagine what she looks like with no whore paint.

the racepill should be ubiquitous

Her looksmatch's body is floating in the yangtze river because he couldnt jump off the apple factory building due to the suicide nets.

Whitu cockru onry strikes again. I really hate being a ricecel.

I am a “racist” white male. Wheres my asian pussy

I will never understand the obsession with Asian foids amongst other White men, I just don't understand it at all.

[UWSL]really hilarious, at least she knows her place as a chinktoid whore [/UWSL]

I will never understand the obsession with Asian foids amongst other White men, I just don't understand it at all.

not sure if it's an obsession per se, however asian females may serve as the second route if there's struggle with finding mates of own race, and of course the delusion that asian women are ,,traditional", probably more submissive though

[UWSL]really hilarious, at least she knows her place as a chinktoid whore [/UWSL]

not sure if it's an obsession per se, however asian females may serve as the second route if there's struggle with finding mates of own race, and of course the delusion that asian women are ,,traditional", probably more submissive though
I would rather as a secondary option go with a Latin American or Currie foid over an east Asian as I think they're more attractive looking.

[Only if I was really, really desperate.]

Last edited: