Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian woman sets White male straight.

Can not view

asian women, don't be a race traitor (challenege impossible 1000% no way of succeding)

The only tiktok I wanna watch is the tick tok of a bomb in tel aviv in Lego Star Wars

downgrown whore

Asians are wealthier than whites in western countries, yet it changes nothing. Pure cope

She sounds and looks Pilipina.

I don't think that the money thing is 100% true, I've read a lot of Asian language web forums where Asian toilets complain about White men scamming them out of money. If she sees him as a walking wallet she wouldn't pay for the privilege of spending time with him.

They have a fetish, that's it.

Asians are wealthier than whites in western countries, yet it changes nothing. Pure cope

She claims it's money in order to seem less superficial and eugenically minded.

Though Americans of Filipino descent are significantly poorer than Whites, same with Laotians and Cambodians, only a few Asians are significantly wealthier, most notably Indians and Japanese.

Noodlewhores will say shit like this and then come to USA or Europe and fuck every white guy at their college

Never listen to shit a foid says

She claims it's money in order to seem less superficial and eugenically minded.

Though Americans of Filipino descent are significantly poorer than Whites, same with Laotians and Cambodians, only a few Asians are significantly wealthier, most notably Indians and Japanese.
And I'm saying money is irrelevant, which measurements of wealth and interracial marriage prove.
It doesn't matter what subgroups are wealthier or poorer than whites; asians are overall wealthier.

Disgusting yellow whore

Two dolla sucki sucki

I've seen this woman before. This is one of those rare Asians that doesn't appear to worship whites. She literally identifies as African.

I've seen this woman before. This is one of those rare Asians that doesn't appear to worship whites. She literally identifies as African.
She's capping though. Most of her asian sisters worship white. And I wouldn't be surprised if this race consciousness she has is just a result of some cave monkey breaking her heart.

We live in bizarre times, when men are supposed to be ashamed that women want them for their money and women are supposed to be ashamed that men want them for their sex.

Asian foids should just be used as a quick nut never taken serious never impregnated they should just be used as cumrags for all men to take care of their sexual needs real quick.

We live in bizarre times, when men are supposed to be ashamed that women want them for their money and women are supposed to be ashamed that men want them for their sex.
Who said you should be ashamed? She's just telling white men that it's a transaction and nothing more, so don't flatter yourselves.

Who said you should be ashamed? She's just telling white men that it's a transaction and nothing more, so don't flatter yourselves.
It isn't a transaction, it's a trade. Which all human interaction and human relationships are. She's implying that you should be proud if a woman is physically attracted to you (which is innate) but ashamed if she's attracted to your money (which you've earned), and that the former is a more solid foundation for a lasting relationship (which is false, as looks fade very quickly). She isn't "shaming" or attacking men in the same way that western women do, but she's echoing the sentiment.

It isn't a transaction, it's a trade. Which all human interaction and human relationships are. She's implying that you should be proud if a woman is physically attracted to you (which is innate) but ashamed if she's attracted to your money (which you've earned), and that the former is a more solid foundation for a lasting relationship (which is false, as looks fade very quickly). She isn't "shaming" or attacking men in the same way that western women do, but she's echoing the sentiment.
Look up the definition of transaction.
"An exchange or interaction between people".

It's definitely an transaction, especially if money is involved.

people with dark eyes like her arent humans