Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian woman goes off on white guy for his lack of money.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
j-j-just be white bro!!!!

“Just be white” = just be betabuxx

It’s the status and wealth they seek from white men, that’s why whites are highly sought by noodlewhores. Without status and wealth they wouldn’t care.

I saw this video before. What a bitch.

It’s the status and wealth they seek from white men, that’s why whites are highly sought by noodlewhores. Without status and wealth they wouldn’t care.

I thought i could get laid by just existing if i go SEA, this is very unsettling.

Kek... feelsbadman.png

I thought i could get laid by just existing if i go SEA, this is very unsettling.

run some experiments with your pics

that guy is literally a 50 year old wrinkly baldcel. I dont think they would be like this with young men

j-j-just be white bro!!!!

Implying this noodle didn't fuck him the moment the cameras stopped recording.

noodlewhores are the worst

scripted drama tv show

i've seen asian foids marry a homeless white man in my city, we know the foid because she's also the same race as family

Jfl JBW = Just be green

Green card or cash

I have had an asian fetish, and an asian oneitis.
I am happy to say that asian women are such cunts that it's acutllay theraputic for me

Noodlewhores only genuinely like white chad. Sub 7 white men are beta bux material for them.

I have had an asian fetish, and an asian oneitis.
I am happy to say that asian women are such cunts that it's acutllay theraputic for me
Asian women are so disgusting without any form of make up.

He knew he was betabuxx and was misrepresenting how much money he had the whole time. Her and her family were asking for a dowry down payment on the pussy, asking him to buy gold,and other shit the whole time so I don't feel bad for him(Granted she should be thrilled someone would take her monkey looking ass out of the 3rd world shitter in the first place).

Last edited:
He knew he was betabuxx and was misrepresenting how much money he had the whole time. Her and her family were asking for a dowry down payment, asking him to buy gold,and other shit the whole time so I don't feel bad for him(Granted she should be thrilled someone would take her monkey looking ass out of the 3rd shitter in the first place).
Yeah he’s a cuck with no self-respect or dignity. He should’ve left her ass to find another noodlewhore.

Yeah he’s a cuck with no self-respect or dignity. He should’ve left her ass to find another noodlewhore.

Exactly. He was in Riceland. How fuckin hard can it be to find someone better looking, less complicated that would be willing to do anything to get greencard the fuck out of the 3rd world butthole?

Exactly. He was in Riceland. How fuckin hard can it be to find someone better looking, less complicated that would be willing to do anything to get greencard the fuck out of the 3rd world butthole?
Tbh they’re all the same. “Muh asian waifu so innocent and pure” is fucking bs. It’s for white betamales to believe in and support these ugly creatures.

Thanks man, the more I comprehend this simple concept the better I can sleep at night

This is the reality of "JBW"