Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Asian princess brutally mog horse faced white becky

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Banned
-
East vs west

both are whores

stop coping. Margot is a 10/10. She has the chad baby making genes.

brown shit eyes. the horse wins.

3323203 1664075174810795
3323133 1654273263618
3323149 1651152413627
3323184 IMG 20230318 061052
3a5924715c239a76

It's crazy how masculine White femoids look next to Asian femoids lmao. Asian femoids mog them.

Having children with an Asian woman is a guaranteed to breed incels.
I'm happy those men will never get to breed incel sons.

based and noodlewhore pilled

Ngl the white foid looked so much better. That noodle looks like the 'ideal jap' which is a featureless, big eyed sphere. She didn't even had a chin.

Ngl the white foid looked so much better. That noodle looks like the 'ideal jap' which is a featureless, big eyed sphere. She didn't even had a chin.
And even that Jap foid doesn't look like that in real life without digital editing.

Well more like 8.5+ but still. COPE

Both should be breeded by incels

WE DESERVE HIGH QUALITY PUSSY

Jap takes the W because Prey eyes + younger

But how is the whitey a horse face?! Only people with hooked noses and long faces are horse faces in my book

Both should be breeded by incels

WE DESERVE HIGH QUALITY PUSSY
Was thinking about making a thread on how disgusting foids look. The foids im seeing online look like fat tattood cumdumps.

And even that Jap foid doesn't look like that in real life without digital editing.
I don't know why anyone would find them attractive. Japan probably have the ugliest foids in East Asia. Recessed, bad teeth is probably the reason that they have to jack up their muuuh big eyes to have some niche appeals.

japanesebooks_k002.jpg

screen-shot-2015-02-05-at-15-28-34.png

Plenty of noodlewhores look more healthy than this.

zolboo_what3words.jpg

Even SEA foids look better

1*JQzyAS8xRpGO4xtWykMlwg.jpeg

I think all races have decent looking women, stop cherrypicking.

i think asian women are so stunningly beautiful
i wish i had a asian gf
i would just kiss her neck and choke it and just put my hands on her neck for hours. thats all id want to do. i just want to smell her, and make out with her neck all day. i want to put like 100 hickies on it. in my fantasies, i condition my asian gf to feel uncomfortable whenever my hands are not on her neck, because that's when id be the nicest to her and tell her all these sweet things

i think its a cruel existence that such beautiful women just live and love and i never get to experience them or be a part of their life
i often curse god out for this exact reason. what a cruel life to live, as a incel
when it comes to facial beauty, they mog so hard its unreal

i think asian women are so stunningly beautiful
i wish i had a asian gf
i would just kiss her neck and choke it and just put my hands on her neck for hours. thats all id want to do. i just want to smell her, and make out with her neck all day. i want to put like 100 hickies on it. in my fantasies, i condition my asian gf to feel uncomfortable whenever my hands are not on her neck, because that's when id be the nicest to her and tell her all these sweet things

i think its a cruel existence that such beautiful women just live and love and i never get to experience them or be a part of their life
i often curse god out for this exact reason. what a cruel life to live, as a incel
when it comes to facial beauty, they mog so hard its unreal

View attachment 1041200View attachment 1041201View attachment 1041202View attachment 1041204

bro i dont want kids, i just want to experience love and sex and intimacy
asian girls are just really really really fucking beautiful. they are STUNNINGLY beautiful. ive seen them in person, they look much better
i literally have trouble looking away. its unreal how pretty they are
besides, kids right now are going to have ai robot girlfriends in the future, or will die in the ai apocalypse

i wish that was me on your left pic

bro i dont want kids, i just want to experience love and sex and intimacy
asian girls are just really really really fucking beautiful. they are STUNNINGLY beautiful. ive seen them in person, they look much better
i literally have trouble looking away. its unreal how pretty they are
besides, kids right now are going to have ai robot girlfriends in the future, or will die in the ai apocalypse

i wish that was me on your left pic

View attachment 1041222View attachment 1041223View attachment 1041225View attachment 1041226
They're all surgerymaxxed and caked up in fakeup.

Margot Robbie fogs hard. What you smokin.

They're all surgerymaxxed and caked up in fakeup.
View attachment 1041228
bro i was falling in love with asian girls when i was 9 years old, in 1999. i know what they look like with zero make up and cosmetic looksmaxing surgeries
they still make an entire room of white girls invisible. i literally couldnt stop dreaming about a chubby asian girl in a room full of pretty white girls when i was FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD

not to mention, when it comes to face, white girls age like milk. hit the wall at 20

bro i was falling in love with asian girls when i was 9 years old, in 1999. i know what they look like with zero make up and cosmetic looksmaxing surgeries
they still make an entire room of white girls invisible. i literally couldnt stop dreaming about a chubby asian girl in a room full of pretty white girls when i was FUCKING 9 YEARS OLD

not to mention, when it comes to face, white girls age like milk. hit the wall at 20
JFL your yellow fever will be your demise. Also every foid looks like shit after 25.