Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian parents never will understand incelism because they were raised up to believe"if you make money the women come from alone"

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
This is what I get from my older relatives alot. They cannot understand why a factory worker or a 7 - 11 eleven worker can get prime pussy but a mid managment level dude is struggling even with old and wash up noodlewhores.

They were brainwashed to become beatabuxers and they are trying to do the same to their subhuman sons. Beyond over for asiancels

a factory worker or a 7 - 11 eleven worker can get prime pussy
Simply brutal, the educated incel gets only leftovers after many years.

My dad expects to me to get an arraigned marriage at 27 with some fat landwhale roastie to betabuxx wtf is this shit, he thinks i should just study while other people are having sex? FUCKKK

Simply brutal.

They should be lined up and shot tbh any gynocentric enablers deserve that

My dad expects to me to get an arraigned marriage at 27 with some fat landwhale roastie to betabuxx wtf is this shit, he thinks i should just study while other people are having sex? FUCKKK
And even if you are able to get an arranged marriage, your wife won't let you touch her and starfish sex is the best you will get.

And even if you are able to get an arranged marriage, your wife won't let you touch her and starfish sex is the best you will get.
Ye and she will be fucking subhuman im going to go to sea or surgerymaxx fuck being a betabuxx

he thinks i should just study while other people are having sex? FUCKKK

Fuck that line makes me seethe cause my parents did the same shit to me and I hate them for it. This betabux gateway bullshit is a recipe for stunted social development and an obedient worker drone for the wagie grinder. Yet these old boomer cunts think like "hur dur that's what society says is success and that's what i did so I guess I'll project that onto my offspring even though the world has become drastically more exploitative and cutthroat since then."

Boomers deserve gas

Asian parents and culture are the number one contributer to Asian bluepillism. I just fucking hope the next generation of parents aren't retarded enough to sprout the same nonsense.

Parents who raise their sons to be a betabuxx and bluepill him should be sent to the gulags

I thought Asian girls were much more materialistic than European girls, so it would make sense why they think "get a good job" works.

European girls get told to find "love" with a tall and handsome man

Asian girls get told to find "love" with a rich man

I guess westernized Asian girls get both traits, where they want "love" (tall and handsome chad) and riches

Fuck that line makes me seethe cause my parents did the same shit to me and I hate them for it.

Same happened to me. My (white) dad got his (white) wife thanks to studymaxxing and wageslavemaxxing for years, and both of them thought and still think that it still works nowadays. I think it is better to know from the beginning that its over, and that, as an incel, you must study to not become homeless (the true destiny of truecels), not to get a foid... which is impossible. It would have not been so absolutely disappointing. Thanks boomer generation :feelsseriously:

As if that would make them intrinsically attracted to you.