Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Asian Norman disrespected by gf "Prank"

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=BM8p-Pvu4N0

Over, he should leave. She probably thought she had more power over him than she actually does, he was ready to leave her after what she said, this was unexpected to her. "Just a prank" :soy::foidSoy:
Foid still kinda tries to make herself the victim. He was almost based but he stays with her. :lul:

He managed to ascend with a very light skinned mulatta as a rice male. His korean halo helped him out no doubt.

This video is pure suifuel for blackcels. Light skinned mulattas or black latinas are the undisputed highest top tier foids in their community.

He managed to ascend with a very light skinned mulatta as a rice male. His korean halo helped him out no doubt.

This video is pure suifuel for blackcels. Light skinned mulattas or black latinas are the undisputed highest top tier foids in their community.
It’s because he kpopmaxxed, which is the rice equivalent of thugmaxxing for blacks. If you thugmax as a black man, you’ll get bitches

The way she talks is so annoying. Trying to sound sexual and attractive :feelsseriously: Foid Moment

Also, her hairline is to high, but you know, lack of melanin in a female means ethnic men are extremely attracted to her.

Foids: "I have insecurities, you don't have the right to make fun of them" :foidSoy:
Also foids: "Let's make a prank about my cuckfriend height and get money with it" :feelsgah: