Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian Men Belittled By White Femoid On US Talk Show! [VIDEO]

N

NeverSubmit

Admiral
★★★★
Just look at this. Pure suicide fuel for ricecels. This is what white bitches really think about Asian men.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4cfVskp688[/video]

she is disgusting. I want to unhinge her jaw with a right hook.

I’m angry for my asian brothers. Fuck this whore.

SOMCEL said:
I’m angry for my asian brothers. Fuck this whore.

And media sites call incels.is and sluthate "racist websites"

[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]PSL is much less racist than modern western women. PSL jokes about Indians not being able to get laid, but wishes them well, and Indian posters are integrated into the PSL culture. Modern western women actually alienate Indian men and refuse to associate with them or befriend them, and you never ever see a modern western white woman dating an Indian man. Modern western women are the real racists.[/font]

Wonder what she thinks about Indian men?

Chelsea Handler is a real trash whore. On the show she used to have she had a Mexican midget man on just for comic relief.

Suicide fuel for manlets of any race too. That denigrating hand gesture to show how short they are.

That obnoxious cracker roastie whore needs to be Ling-chi'd.

Ricecel here, asian men need to beat her dumb ass. Calling help from all currycels, blackcels and ricecels and destroy this disgusting creature.

We need more Seung Hui Cho.

latest

Who's the alpha male now, bitch?

how come the media hasn't criticized her.

She will pay for her crimes. I'm going to fucking rape her

Of course, she's a virtual signaling shitlib cunt.
-YGqH6AQQw2sG7wvPe3PBA.png

Chelsea handler is the roastie final boss

former stacey tbh. imagine a life of privilege and validation, especially being a blonde white passing jew among your rat faced sarah silvermans

screen%20shot%202013-04-26%20at%203.34.16%20pm.png

wow. Let's see if there's any outrage over this in the mainstream media.

*blatant racism*
crowd: lmao!

wtf? this can't be real

Seeing stuff like this makes me care less and less for "White Genocide". Maybe these fags really do need to drown in a sea of mass immigration alongside their Jewish controllers and handlers

fukmylyf said:
wow. Let's see if there's any outrage over this in the mainstream media.

she can hide behind the "it's a joke" excuse which will get her off because she's a female.

if a male did this, his career is over.

fucking disgusting, she is part of the problem with the world.

She's part of the problem along with asian femoids who worship white men and diss asian men.

Seung Hui Cho fuel

cho000.jpg

Like Moses, I split the sea and lead my people, the weak, the defenseless, the innocent children of all ages.
tumblr_mr2mlueTYY1rnu8hdo1_12801.jpg

Why are you all hating on her? She's just telling the truth that most femoids deny and lie about

I salute her for being honest than those lying scum femoid that fool people into false hope