Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian men are the biggest cucks in the entire universe (proof)

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
I see so many examples and stories of Asian men pimping their daughters and women out for foreigners all the time. They dont seem bothered at all seeing interracial unlike other races who get triggered by seeing their women marry out. Asian dads even encourage their daughters to marry whites to produce "beautiful babies". JFL. Who else thinks like this? wtf? Jackie chan himself said he encourages foreigners to marry Chinese women so other people can get into Chinese culture. Asian guys in the west dont even seem to be botherd by asian women dating out and still deny that they are incel. Only a small minority of ricecels admit they are incel and see the problem.

https://nextshark.com/racist-chinese-dad-prefers-daughter-dates-white-people-hates-black-people/

Theres really no hope. Too much soy has cucked us.

I don't find Asian women attractive at all.

But science has proven that people experience revulsion at the sight of an interracial couple. How did the Asians overcome this failo?

The only people that seem to give a shit are (male) hapas I've noticed. Male hapas are blackpilled early on and understand that they're walking abortions who were never supposed to exist, they are Asian men and look Asian at heart, yet dad didn't want an Asian son, he wanted a white one. Mom didn't want a hapa son, she wanted a hapa daughter to marry off to another white guy to completely bleach them out of existence.

Male hapas are the most undesirable creatures on the planet, Asian women don't want them, hapa women don't want them, they have no homeland and their parents hate them. I'm really surprised more haven't straight up gone ER.

I don't find Asian women attractive at all.
The only people that seem to give a shit are (male) hapas I've noticed. Male hapas are blackpilled early on and understand that they're walking abortions who were never supposed to exist, they are Asian men and look Asian at heart, yet dad didn't want an Asian son, he wanted a white one. Mom didn't want a hapa son, she wanted a hapa daughter to marry off to another white guy to completely bleach them out of existence.

Male hapas are the most undesirable creatures on the planet, Asian women don't want them, hapa women don't want them, they have no homeland and their parents hate them. I'm really surprised more haven't straight up gone ER.
this is true. Theres a reddit sub wit 10k followers devoted to this called r/hapas. majority of actual asian men are cucked and ignorant to this shit and still worship asian women and shower them with love and money like cucks

But science has proven that people experience revulsion at the sight of an interracial couple. How did the Asians overcome this failo?
Asian society white skin= good, ruling class, etc. So our women see whites and INSTANTLY fall for them. Their thirst for white cock knows no fucking bounds. TBH we should just be genocided at this point, in a century or two we will be extinct.

this is true. Theres a reddit sub wit 10k followers devoted to this called r/hapas. majority of actual asian men are cucked and ignorant to this shit and still worship asian women and shower them with love and money like cucks
Hapa-Asain women can be hot though. But the bloodline has already been watered down by that point. And hapa-Asian women are white-cultured and into Chad just like the Stacies of the world.

Asians are weird. They seem to have no sense of familyhonor or pride. Fathers are often silent cucks and mothers only care about material gain. This leads to bad immoral upbringing...noodlewhores are a lost cause...they will do anything to get white cock in their mouth..and hate their own men. Asian young males are often weird awkard and overly beta.

Its over for asians in the west man...a big fucking mess they made.

I'm white and never had any Asian girls interested but then again I'm incel so...

I'm starting to learn more and more how ricecels experience life. Holy shit it's brutal. Literally no one wants them. Just today in the forum I've witnessed some of the most brutal suicidefuel for you ricecels, my condolences, I have a new found respect for you all. It's hard to say who has it worse, being paddycels or currycels.

I'm starting to learn more and more how ricecels experience life. Holy shit it's brutal. Literally no one wants them. Just today in the forum I've witnessed some of the most brutal suicidefuel for you ricecels, my condolences, I have a new found respect for you all. It's hard to say who has it worse, being paddycels or currycels.

Here is some lifefuel for ricecels:

i would much rather my daughter make babies with a GOOD LOOKING nordic guy than a GOOD LOOKING turkish guy. if the nordic one is ugly then no thanks

i would much rather my daughter make babies with a GOOD LOOKING nordic guy than a GOOD LOOKING turkish guy. if the nordic one is ugly then no thanks
not much difference really, Turks & Arabs are caucasian like nords/europeans. There has already been plenty of mixing with turks and europeans and your cultures have blended.

Megaultracope. Asians born in the west are the biggest whiteworshippers there are. They are ashamed of their asian heritage and will act as if they are fully white. If anything..its the other way around..their kids will be even more asian hating and do anything to make sure their kids become more white. Its over for asians bro. :lul:
its over dumb ass asian men only care about money and success and they think marrying white men = rise in social hierchy

fking delusional

not much difference really, Turks & Arabs are caucasian like nords/europeans. There has already been plenty of mixing with turks and europeans and your cultures have blended.

its over dumb ass asian men only care about money and success and they think marrying white men = rise in social hierchy

fking delusional
i want blonde grandchildren god damn it

Not cucked at all tbh. The Chinese understand that there are exponentially more Chinese than whites, they can marry out and still retain their culture and values because of the sheer size of the Chinese population. They are colonizing western civilization.
Yeah mate life isn't an anime, the reason they do this is not because they have a secret plan to conquer the west, its because they crave white cock.

Amen

I'm white and never had any Asian girls interested but then again I'm incel so...
In the west there are many other whites so you are not on demand because there are many other whites better looking than you as well.

So it's over for ansians and whites? Make up your mind. It can't be both.
Its over for the west. I meant asians in the west.

West is on its way to self implosion.

No it is not. Cope your own damn self.

Asians in the west can and will flee to their asian half's home country because you are correct, it's over for the west.
why do u even care about white genocide?

do curries count as asian? cuz I do not think curries are that cucked

Asian society breed betas and cucks because of their culture. This is the result.

They have no other option :feelsrope:

holy fuck that is brutal

Because asian dads know that hapas are basically asian so theyre basically happy that whites are becoming extinct by breeding with asian women.