Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Asian masculinity poster says it's "white fever" not "yellow fever"

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

It's Asian women who like white guys, not necessarily the other way around

Look, I know this is controversial but hear me out.

As an Asian male who has never had an Asian community, I've witnessed this firsthand as I've had a lot of guy friends who are not Asian.

Before I begin though, I want to put a disclaimer that I am by no means excusing the behaviour of the men who specifically target Asian women and have a fetish. They are not the purpose of this topic.

I'm talking about if you're a reasonably well-to-do straight male. Most of the guy friends I've had are like that. I don't accept asiaphiles into my circle. If you're my friend, it's likely because you're a somewhat socially adept guy and you're educated and have a white collar profession.

I'll tell you guys now that none of these guys ever set out to date Asian girls specifically. They like attractive women period. As with all guys who venture out into the dating world, they're not sure what feedback they're gonna get. They don't know what kind of women are gonna like them or what kind won't.

I've witnessed hurtful events where some of them dated Asian girls which I wish I could have dated. In these instances, I can say that they didn't approach these Asian girls any differently than they would have a girl of any other race. It was the Asian girl who did the other 50% of the work.

It's Asian women who like white men and make it easier for things to happen. I know cause I've been there and seen these instances.

Asian guys, it's not that white men are stealing our women. Most white men are simply out to get what they can get. It's just that they're getting more positive feedback from Asian women.

Asian women have just as much as white fever as white men do yellow fever.

Think about it this way. As an asian male, if you find a specific ethnicity of women are more welcoming towards you, wouldn't you do the same thing?

It's time we examine why Asian women consciously or subconsciously favour white men rather than keep blaming things like white privilege and hollywood. The problem is with our own communities.

I wonder why Asian women want white men, since, it's probably not Hollywood's fault. I wonder what that could be?
:feelsthink::feelswhere::feelsstudy:

i read this in chinese historian's voice

noodles are such race traitors that in canada its common to see them with pale looking arab and even pajeets(north indian curry think chadpreet looking retards)

they are absolute whores for non-rice

prudish picky nice girl princess bitch for xin lee giga slut for chad

efZJNz0R.jpeg

Last edited:
noodles are such race traitors that in canada its common to see them with pale looking arab and even pajeeta(north indian curry think chadpreet looking retards)

efZJNz0R.jpeg
Lifefuel for arabcels.

noodles are such race traitors that in canada its common to see them with pale looking arab and even pajeeta(north indian curry think chadpreet looking retards)

efZJNz0R.jpeg
That chink slut should be sent to nigger ghetto naked with this poster

IMG 20240801 160653
This made me laugh. It's funny how they are making fun of ugly white men, as if they look any better. These guys lack self awareness, they are literally, on a forum called "Asian masculinity".

it was always that dnd playing 3/10 melvin&normans who had cute noodlewhore gfs, no other whores would touch their ugly almost incel ass.
I feel bad for Asian men. After all the reason noodlewhores do this is because, they innately, hate themselves.

lol internalized racISM what a retard
whip and behead your toilets and they'll respect you
worked for sand niggers and muslims
Exactly. All toilets can be controlled. Arabs just know how to control our foids.

IMG 20240801 162142
More coping. " i see AMWF couples everyday bro".

View attachment 1212011
This made me laugh. It's funny how they are making fun of ugly white men, as if they look any better. These guys lack self awareness, they are literally, on a forum called "Asian masculinity".
Bruce Lee isn't even fully chink, he's like 25% white. Pathetic that these ricecucks are defending a Quapa

noodles are such race traitors that in canada its common to see them with pale looking arab and even pajeets(north indian curry think chadpreet looking retards)

efZJNz0R.jpeg
I've never seen Arabs with asian girls, but then again, I dont go out much, so what do I know.
Lifefuel for arabcels.
Tbh Asian women mixing with darker-skinned Arabs is good I think, since they will give those dark brown arabs white skin and higher IQ. but White Arabs or even Light Brown Arabs? No noodlewhores for them.

Also, for the record, this is why I laugh so hard when Chinks try to pathetically integrate into the west. The Chink's desperation to be "White" or white-adjacent is made all the more pathetic when you realize the sheer Cuckening awaiting them.

Listen, chink, you will never be white, so why bother even trying to "Westernize" yourself? All it leads to is you getting cucked to oblivion by white men like this who will cream pie 1000s of your women without marrying them until those noodlewhores find a cuck betabuxx to take care of them.

Tbh Asian women mixing with darker-skinned Arabs is good I think, since they will give those dark brown arabs white skin and higher IQ. but White Arabs or even Light Brown Arabs? No noodlewhores for them.
This is true. It's not worth it, it's simply a downgrade.

Last edited:
Bruce Lee isn't even fully chink, he's like 25% white. Pathetic that these ricecucks are defending a Quapa
Yeah, and these Yellow monkeys are hideous, yet, they make fun of ugly whites, who would steal their looksmatch.

I wonder why Asian women want white men, since, it's probably not Hollywood's fault. I wonder what that could be?
:feelsthink::feelswhere::feelsstudy:
Every non-white women seem to predominantly thirst after white men eventually if they're not mate guarded properly. Noodlewhores take it to the next level by blocking their own race of men as well.

Also, for the record, this is why I laugh so hard when Chinks try to pathetically integrate into the west. The Chink's desperation to be "White" or white-adjacent is made all the more pathetic when you realize the sheer Cuckening awaiting them.

Listen, chink, you will never be white, so why bother even trying to "Westernize" yourself? All it leads to is you getting cucked to oblivion by white men like this who will cream pie 1000s of your women without marrying them until those noodlewhores find a cuck betabuxx to take care of them.
Yeah, all of this and they are still not Racepilled/Blackpilled.

Also, holy fuck, this just shows we need Sharia. Chad is out here with 100s of pussy a night. If we lived under Sharia, he'd have to have 4 maximum.
Jfl true, whores love western degeneracy while simultaenously bashing Islamists for having multiple wives.

Every non-white women seem to predominantly thirst after white men eventually if they're not mate guarded properly. Noodlewhores take it to the next level by blocking their own race of men as well.
I'm sure, Arab women would want white men as well. After all loving whiteness is innate human behaviour, but chinks are extremely white worshiping, plus, their men don't mate gaurd.

Niggers don't act this way. Even spics (who are notoriously white-worshipping) still don't act this way, they still embrace their own culture and are compelled to defend it such as the prison gangs and hanging around their own people. Only chinks will stab another chink in the back just to suck up for some white approval.

@comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven recently the kike general who ordered the My Lai massacre died. And there were Vietnamese online who were defending him and the US fucking JFL. These white americans literally went to their country, raped and killed their people brutally with no remorse, and they STILL suck up to them. And they were busy criticizing China as well like that had nothing to do with it kek. You could see aznidentity and AsianMasculinity users posting about it and they were mad because the Viets are so cucked.

@comradespiderman29 @Made in Heaven recently the kike general who ordered the My Lai massacre died. And there were Vietnamese online who were defending him and the US fucking JFL. These white americans literally went to their country, raped and killed their people brutally with no remorse, and they STILL suck up to them. And they were busy criticizing China as well like that had nothing to do with it kek. You could see aznidentity and AsianMasculinity users posting about it and they were mad because the Viets are so cucked.
I'm not surprised by this kek.

This is true. It's not worth it, it's simply a downgrade.
Only in terms of IQ and maybe less body hair it would be good. Most Arab Hapa women are pretty good looking, comparable to pure Arab women.
Yeah, and these Yellow monkeys are hideous, yet, they make fun of ugly whites, who would steal their looksmatch.
That's always the funniest part whenever I see an r/AsianMasculinity ricecuck calling white men ugly, as if it's not an actual MEME that 2/10 white guys can get 10/10 Asian women.

The white race's trash is the mongoloid race's treasure
Jfl true, whores love western degeneracy while simultaenously bashing Islamists for having multiple wives.
It just shows that Islam is pro-incel, contrary to what many on this forum say. It's not chad worship to let Chad have multiple wives because Chad is ALWAYS going to get pussy magnetically flying towards him, so allowing him to have muliple, but limited to 4, WIVES that he has to take care of his better than allowing him to have 100s, if not 1000s, of CUM TOILETS that he will NOT take care of.
Niggers don't act this way. Even spics (who are notoriously white-worshipping) still don't act this way, they still embrace their own culture and are compelled to defend it such as the prison gangs and hanging around their own people. Only chinks will stab another chink in the back just to suck up for some white approval.
Because, like I've said before, Asians are the least Caucasion race.

Niggers are partially caucasion since many Cushite, Saharan, and African Americans have caucasion blood

Hispanics likewise have tons of Spanish/Portugese/Lebanese/Palestinian blood.

Turks have partially caucasion blood from ancient Iranians mixing with ancient Mongolians

Indians are mostly caucasion but with alot Veddoid mixture

Hell, even SEAs are MORE caucasion than Asians, since many SEAs have arab, indian, spanish blood, on top of evolutionarily developing less chinky eyes, developing more robust jaws, and more Meditereanean features due to their different enviroment.

It's always funny when normies say Indian or Black women are the ugliest, because tbh, I think SEA chimps take the cake in that regard. Their women are short, ugly, brown, no tits, no ass, absolute subhumans. Same goes for the men to an extent. No wonder they are so eager to suck on white cock, they genuinley WANT to be conquered. I've said this before, but a white caucasion solider man mass raping and impregnating 100s of noodlewhores would not be seen as a crime, but an act of mercy to them.