Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian Masculinity Hits New Low: White Bitch Publicly Rejects Rich Yellow Twink with Lamborghini (Daily Stormer)

edgecel14

edgecel14

Vicious retard
-

Woah. So this is the power of Asian masculinity!

But wait. Before I dive in with the usual mockery, I do want to say that normally, I don’t like making fun of Asians, because for the most part, we Whites get the longer end of that stick.

But there is this new trend of white girls being “into” east Asian men (not sexually though), almost entirely because of the influence of K-Pop, anime and the obscene amounts of money their nouveau riche robber chink barons are flashing in front of white bitches’ faces.

Usually, the White girls come over as overpaid nannies and English teachers, at which point, they get propositioned by the families who invited them over, who have a beta son they want to marry off to spawn hapa kids.

Idk the story of this hoe… but I assume it was a similar arrangement.

So I’m writing this article to warn Asian men of the dangers these sluts pose to their society.
But the main lesson here is for everyone, Asians and Whites included: no amount of money will make up for being beta. Women are far more attracted to drugs and bad boys than they are to money nowadays.

You’d be better off getting a criminal record than getting rich if you want yourself a bad bitch.

This soy-boy chink learned that lesson the hard way.

Daily Mail:

A ‘nouveau riche’ man in south China was humiliated in public when his girlfriend turned down his elaborate proposal which involved balloons, roses, fireworks and a Lamborghini.
The man did not take the rejection well and continued to persuade her to say yes by blurting out: ‘I have money!’

The bitch was all like, “and you think this gives you power over me, filthy beta?”

The awkward incident, filmed on Saturday outside the Wanda Plaza shopping complex in Changsha, Hunan province, shows the pair quarrelling in front of stunned passers-by.
Hurt and embarrassed, the frustrated man then lost his temper and went on a rampage, throwing the large bouquet of flowers to the ground and knocking over products on display at the plaza.

Some people are saying that this is fake… but idk.

Have they ever seen the way rich and pushy Asian men act before?

This whole scene seems totally legit to me and the whole “staged” excuse seems like typical Chinese face-saving trickery.

And it’s pretty lulzy overall.

Sorry, China-boys, these pure White Aryan princesses want your money, but not your love.

No, they save their love for drug-addled felons and whoever the Jews Media tells them they should be twerking their asses for.

Unfortunately for you, the Jews seem to only marginally like you more than us Whites, and only temporarily, so you’re not exactly going to be the next James Bond… in fact, it seems that you’re slated to get BLACKED next.

If I were you, China, I’d kick these White whores out.
Wherever they go, Jewish programming follows. Soon they’ll infect your own women with feminism and child neglect and negrophilia.

I wish I was kidding.
You’ll have giant pussy-hat marches demanding that the border be opened to AIDs-infected African Syrian chillun’ refugees right after these bitches divorce you and take your hapa daughter away from you to teach her in the Dao of the Western slut.

Lol, I crack myself up.

I wish I was kidding when I say this, but every dumb white bitch that you invite into your country is literally a walking and fucking bioweapon that will subvert your entire country given enough time and proximity of their diseased vags’ to Communist party men with political power.

And let’s be honest here – your men are total beta pussies who will fold even faster than the Scandicucks did.

So.

With all that in mind – consider this a friendly warning/PSA from your friendly Western Aryan ally.

KEEP. THESE. WHORES. OUT.

And good luck bringing your own hoe’s to heel.

https://dailystormer.name/asian-mas...y-rejects-rich-yellow-twink-with-lamborghini/

Running felon game doesn't work for me. Why am I alive?

Woah. So this is the power of Asian masculinity!

But wait. Before I dive in with the usual mockery, I do want to say that normally, I don’t like making fun of Asians, because for the most part, we Whites get the longer end of that stick.

But there is this new trend of white girls being “into” east Asian men (not sexually though), almost entirely because of the influence of K-Pop, anime and the obscene amounts of money their nouveau riche robber chink barons are flashing in front of white bitches’ faces.

Usually, the White girls come over as overpaid nannies and English teachers, at which point, they get propositioned by the families who invited them over, who have a beta son they want to marry off to spawn hapa kids.

Idk the story of this hoe… but I assume it was a similar arrangement.

So I’m writing this article to warn Asian men of the dangers these sluts pose to their society.
But the main lesson here is for everyone, Asians and Whites included: no amount of money will make up for being beta. Women are far more attracted to drugs and bad boys than they are to money nowadays.

You’d be better off getting a criminal record than getting rich if you want yourself a bad bitch.

This soy-boy chink learned that lesson the hard way.

Daily Mail:

A ‘nouveau riche’ man in south China was humiliated in public when his girlfriend turned down his elaborate proposal which involved balloons, roses, fireworks and a Lamborghini.​
The man did not take the rejection well and continued to persuade her to say yes by blurting out: ‘I have money!’

The bitch was all like, “and you think this gives you power over me, filthy beta?”

The awkward incident, filmed on Saturday outside the Wanda Plaza shopping complex in Changsha, Hunan province, shows the pair quarrelling in front of stunned passers-by.​
Hurt and embarrassed, the frustrated man then lost his temper and went on a rampage, throwing the large bouquet of flowers to the ground and knocking over products on display at the plaza.

Some people are saying that this is fake… but idk.

Have they ever seen the way rich and pushy Asian men act before?

This whole scene seems totally legit to me and the whole “staged” excuse seems like typical Chinese face-saving trickery.

And it’s pretty lulzy overall.

Sorry, China-boys, these pure White Aryan princesses want your money, but not your love.

No, they save their love for drug-addled felons and whoever the Jews Media tells them they should be twerking their asses for.

Unfortunately for you, the Jews seem to only marginally like you more than us Whites, and only temporarily, so you’re not exactly going to be the next James Bond… in fact, it seems that you’re slated to get BLACKED next.

Wherever they go, Jewish programming follows. Soon they’ll infect your own women with feminism and child neglect and negrophilia.

I wish I was kidding.
You’ll have giant pussy-hat marches demanding that the border be opened to AIDs-infected African Syrian chillun’ refugees right after these bitches divorce you and take your hapa daughter away from you to teach her in the Dao of the Western slut.

Lol, I crack myself up.

I wish I was kidding when I say this, but every dumb white bitch that you invite into your country is literally a walking and fucking bioweapon that will subvert your entire country given enough time and proximity of their diseased vags’ to Communist party men with political power.

And let’s be honest here – your men are total beta pussies who will fold even faster than the Scandicucks did.

So.

With all that in mind – consider this a friendly warning/PSA from your friendly Western Aryan ally.

KEEP. THESE. WHORES. OUT.

And good luck bringing your own hoe’s to heel.

https://dailystormer.name/asian-mas...y-rejects-rich-yellow-twink-with-lamborghini/
Interdimensional IQ.

Jfl at proposing to any woman.

A ‘nouveau riche’ man in south China was humiliated in public when his girlfriend turned down his elaborate proposal which involved balloons, roses, fireworks and a Lamborghini.
normies like to pretend that things(sex,relationships) happen randomly.
making a proposal is useless in 2018.

This reminds me of this:
8731270-3x2-700x467.jpg

That Lamborghini is well over a decade old, what a cheapskate.

Asians hate being hurt in pride.

Nah, in rice culture being a beta provider is actually widely encouraged and lots of rice guys including my old Vietnamese classmates really fall for that "work your ass off earn good money then a loyal wife" shit. While this might work before, it's becoming more and more useless and ridiculous in the modern society where foids are financially independent and only want to mate with the genetic superior ones.

JFL @ ricecels thinking naively that women would throw themselves at him as long as he's got money. Your money won't buy you happiness if nobody is sexually attracted to you.

that was a publicity stunt

1) russian whore
2)
a4d1bee4bd18c4facd68d9b056400d10.png

im part of a wechat and in a lot of chinese circles

men dont dress like whatever this is unless theyre from 1990s which this actor prolly is

this is most likely a 40 year old guy larping as a 20 year old chinese kpop maxxed male

3) princelings or sons of tycoons dont kpopmaxx like this guy, they have halo effect of the "chinese generation" and are more "western" because they're chasing western luxuries

that was a publicity stunt

1) russian whore
2)
a4d1bee4bd18c4facd68d9b056400d10.png

im part of a wechat and in a lot of chinese circles

men dont dress like whatever this is unless theyre from 1990s which this actor prolly is

this is most likely a 40 year old guy larping as a 20 year old chinese kpop maxxed male

3) princelings or sons of tycoons dont kpopmaxx like this guy, they have halo effect of the "chinese generation" and are more "western" because they're chasing western luxuries
Ricecel cope

by beta I hope you mean ugly/ethnic

whether your alpha or beta is irrelevant, it’s all dependent on looks

by beta I hope you mean ugly/ethnic

whether your alpha or beta is irrelevant, it’s all dependent on looks

6'3 changs will succeed as much as a 6'3 tyrone

just in different demographics

Foids aren't attracted to money because they get free money for existing.

Just be confident br0

But there is this new trend of white girls being “into” east Asian men (not sexually though)
Cope, it's definitely sexual. They are obsessed with k-poppers.

Wherever they go, Jewish programming follows. Soon they’ll infect your own women with feminism and child neglect and negrophilia, and PEDOPHILIA
Based! comment!

Cope, it's definitely sexual. They are obsessed with k-poppers.
Lol if it's sexual then most prolly it's homosexual. Most gurls in their teen years experience some degree of bisexuality and girls practicing kissing with cousin sisitera and other girl friends is a pretty common phenomenon. Not just in degenerate west even in the east. The k-pop guys are the effeminate equivalent of their lesbian crush. They soon grow out of it and become hungry for testosterone raging beasts.

Lol if it's sexual then most prolly it's homosexual. Most gurls in their teen years experience some degree of bisexuality and girls practicing kissing with cousin sisitera and other girl friends is a pretty common phenomenon. Not just in degenerate west even in the east. The k-pop guys are the effeminate equivalent of their lesbian crush. They soon grow out of it and become hungry for testosterone raging beasts.

I don't think that's true, considering out of all types of slayers, prettyboy slayers outdo masc slayers. For instance, Francisco Lachowski easily outslays Brock Lesnar. Not that Brock Lesnar is a slayer, but he has stereotypical jock phenotype.

I don't think that's true, considering out of all types of slayers, prettyboy slayers outdo masc slayers. For instance, Francisco Lachowski easily outslays Brock Lesnar. Not that Brock Lesnar is a slayer, but he has stereotypical jock phenotype.
But guys like Gandy and Hemsworth bros easily outslays Francisco. Comparing Brock Lesner with an MM ?come on man.

But guys like Gandy and Hemsworth bros easily outslays Francisco. Comparing Brock Lesner with an MM ?come on man.

I recall there being Tinder experiments where Lachowski was the person doing the best on Tinder as opposed to Gandy. Let me look for it.

Just own a Ferrari theory.