Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian """"man""" brutally AMOGGED by Black >CHILD< LMFAO!

E.C.C.O

E.C.C.O

SMM (Sex Money Murder) crew - Anime avimaxx crew
-

OHNONONONONOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone better call "ny wah wah!" as it is well and truly OVER for ricecels.

this is actually in my city, jfl.

these fuckers need to honestly be tied up and stoned for long periods of time until they bleed out. it's easy to laugh at shit like this when you never experienced it. all these fucking ghetto scumbags i want to beat and beat and beat and beat and beat these fucking subhumans until their minds are in paralytic shock and can't even process the pain anymore

They deserve to be shot tbh.

children without fathers, nothing to see here

This is why you high inhib passive cels need to release that pent up anger and RAGE built through years of rejection and misery in situations like this.

this is actually in my city, jfl.

these fuckers need to honestly be tied up and stoned for long periods of time until they bleed out. it's easy to laugh at shit like this when you never experienced it. all these fucking ghetto scumbags i want to beat and beat and beat and beat and beat these fucking subhumans until their minds are in paralytic shock and can't even process the pain anymore

You live in NYC? No wonder why you're incel. It's probably the second incel capitol of the US (first being LA.) JFL at being anything other than a rich gigachad with high status trying to get laid in these cities.

Damn, I feel sorry for this poor guy... I always feel extremely compassionate when I see videos like that. Cheering for inferior people, and hoping they will somehow successfully retaliate. People who are bullying inferiors are the worst.

This is why you high inhib passive cels need to release that pent up anger and RAGE built through years of rejection and misery in situations like this.
When the asian guy fights back the other black people descend on him. No big deal when the asian guy was being bullied, but when he attacks back it's "an adult beating up a child".

If it were me as the asian guy I'd smile, remember his face, and plan for something bad to happen to him later.

When the asian guy fights back the other black people descend on him. No big deal when the asian guy was being bullied, but when he attacks back it's "an adult beating up a child".

If it were me as the asian guy I'd smile, remember his face, and plan for something bad to happen to him later.

Yeah there's probably thousands of black teens in NYC that look just like him, so good luck with that.

Good to see the guy fight back, why did he linger around though?

did the woman suck the bullies dick in the end?

You live in NYC? No wonder why you're incel. It's probably the second incel capitol of the US (first being LA.) JFL at being anything other than a rich gigachad with high status trying to get laid in these cities.

Yep, coastal cuck cities are hell on Earth but especially for Asian guys like the one in the video.

That's why you should keep a gun when you walking in the hood.. Fuckers like this will try to mess with you, gotta let them know you're not the type to be fucked with.

I would make that ghetto subhuman watch while I chainsaw his entire family. Then I would castrate and emasculate him with a pair of garden sheers and sodomize him with a broom handle while he bleeds out.

I would make that ghetto subhuman watch while I chainsaw his entire family. Then I would castrate and emasculate him with a pair of garden sheers and sodomize him with a broom handle while he bleeds out.

:feelsmega::feelswow:

:feelsokman:

OHNONONONONOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Someone better call "ny wah wah!" as it is well and truly OVER for ricecels.
Are you a coping nigger? He would have killed that nigglette if that old man hadn't come along

Are you a coping nigger? He would have killed that nigglette if that old man hadn't come along
What did you just call me? MODS! MODS!
HELP
MODS!

Ghetto zoo chimps need to all be rounded up and shot like dogs. I'm so sick of these fucking chimps

I would have beat that kid black and blue

Thank god these niglets don't have much of a population where I live.

the chinky was gonna beat that little nigger down to the ground if the old fucker didnt come along to defend his ghetto ass