Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Asian male model on tinder

Tinder might be the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity.... tinder, social media, hypergamy.. all of it.

I don’t even want to live in this country anymore. I want it move to an island or into the jungle and just be alone forever with animals and nature. I don’t like people anymore.

It's over for modelcels

Fuck... 1000th post is a shitpost

Last edited:
JFL. A next level Chang, literally 99th percentile for looks and he flops on Tinder. JFL. Foids ADORE the white man.

It's 100% over for Asiancels. Even the Changs have no success in white countries. Only solution for this guy is to go to a Chinese village in the mountains and get a boss eyed cross eyed 4'7 tall flat midget girl.

Modelcels struggling on tinder
kek

He's truly looksmaxxed, look at his childhood photos. High IQ too. A self-made Chang. Both [LifeFuel] and [SuicideFuel].

I´m not in the least bit surprised.

This guy only got 4-8 matches in my area.

IMG 20151103 224228 edit

Asda

img_0597.jpeg

Nick Bateman got 15-22 matches on average for comparison.

On Tinder it seems being anything other than non white is a disadvantage, yet in real life I almost only see ethnic male/white female couples.

Tinder might be the worst thing to have ever happened to humanity.... tinder, social media, hypergamy.. all of it.

I don’t even want to live in this country anymore. I want it move to an island or into the jungle and just be alone forever with animals and nature. I don’t like people anymore.
Tinder just completely woke the nature of foids, their nature has always been there.

and lol at throwing in bluepills at the end of the video to make this world seem less depressing.

"How do you expect other people to love you if you don´t love yourself and your own race"

Fucking lol.

Because pic related is what happens to Chang IRL.

I´m not in the least bit surprised.

This guy only got 4-8 matches in my area.

View attachment 54998
View attachment 54999
img_0597.jpeg

Nick Bateman got 15-22 matches on average for comparison.

On Tinder it seems being anything other than non white is a disadvantage, yet in real life I almost only see ethnic male/white female couples.
This is mario isn't it? 6'3 giga chad. He is getting thousands of sex DMs on insta anyways.

Whitecels if you can looksmax to 4/10 you'll ascend

Beyond fucking over for ricecels. Even if we overcome unattractiveness and managed to be at his tier magically, we still can't beat racepill

And of course it was created by JEWS.

Ain't that a kick to the confidence?