Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asian kids officially kicked out of "students of color" category by a WA school district.

The white/asian/hispanic alliance will put an end to the nigger menace once and for all

I guess they got what they wanted

Ricecels and curries should identify as non-ethnic whenever a foid says she only dates white guys. :feelsthink:

Women are so goddamn emotional that their emotions don't matter
Women can be emotional but also cold and calculating just like any other person. Men have forever underestimated and idealized women to their downfall tbh

Women can be emotional but also cold and calculating just like any other person. Men have forever underestimated and idealized women to their downfall tbh
Women are very manipulative and deceptive. Pretending to be weak has always been their main tactic to fool me

Women are very manipulative and deceptive. Pretending to be weak has always been their main tactic to fool me
Imo don't think too deeply into their capacity for harm either. That's another trap you can fall in that idealizes foids but in the opposite sense that you get obsessed with them when you can't be with them in the first place.
Unironically it just helps to view foids as any other person that doesn't have your interest in mind. That way if they ever fake flirt and lead you or virtue signal you are less likely to believe it's actually flirting and take the bait making yourself look like a desperate chump. Or allow yourself to be taken advantage of.
That happens to many normies tbh even normies that seem prepared for it.

I wonder how much longer before Asian Privilege becomes as common a phrase as White Privilege?

I wonder how much longer before Asian Privilege becomes as common a phrase as White Privilege?
soon Asians and Indins will get the negatives of white privilege along with negatives of being a shitskin/gook. worst of both worlds JFL

Just as soon China becomes the world's superpower, which isn't to far.
soon Asians and Indins will get the negatives of white privilege along with negatives of being a shitskin/gook. worst of both worlds JFL
it seems like white privelage at this rate just means having a culture that values education.
Just look at all the kike hating whites.

They’ll take it like good little boys. This gen of AAs are cucked af. Half of them are trying to compensate the best they can by normie maxxing. The other half are stemcels suicidal from loneliness and stress.
No more rooftop Koreans