Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asian incels and their obsession with white women

"Your personality and probably you are hideous" :lul::lul::lul::lul::lasereyes::lul::lul:

I barely see this ever. What I do however see, is asian women and their obsession with white men. Yellow fever is such a fucking cope, it should be called white fever. Men just go where they are desired, so naturally white men go to asian women.

I'm hapa and I love noodlewhores

chinkz are major coperz

both asian males and females have getting a white partner as a life goal jfl, asian guys always complain bout noodles going after white guys but u know damn well they want a white hoe too, they are as self hating if not more

well that's alteast what i noticed from the internet

honestly I think East Asian foids are almost good as white foids
They do age better

I'm hapa and I love noodlewhores
:feelspuke: Have some standards.

both asian males and females have getting a white partner as a life goal jfl, asian guys always complain bout noodles going after white guys but u know damn well they want a white hoe too, they are as self hating if not more

well that's alteast what i noticed from the internet
Based, they saved their sons from riceceldom.

This is me. Used to only like noodles, but seeing how hostile they are to rice niggas, I'm completely turned off by them :feelswhat:

We Asian men generally prefer noodlewhores. Doesn't matter if the Asian is fob or American.

Second to noodlewhores are white foids and then latinas.

No doubt that a lot of young Asian American men are resentful of white foids not wanting us at all whatsoever. But I would call them just a minority of the Asian American male population. Its not a real big deal if they don't want us. Obviously, it would be nice if we COULD get them but it doesn't bother us tremendously if white foids don't want us. It does however, bother us massively when even noodlewhores don't want us. In places like SF, over 80 percent of noodlewhores don't want us. Overall, anywhere from 40 to 66 percent of noodlewhores dont want us. Which is sadly, still far better than non-Asian foids where 94+ percent of them dont want us.

In their prime white women were easily the best and the ultimate prize.

But now, the human species as a whole is way past its prime.

I've seen quite a few ethnostacys seriously MOG white foids into oblivia. And I dont mean just a little bit either, but by yards.

Times are a changin