Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious ASIAN GIRLS ARE DATING WHITE GUYS, BLACK GUYS, EVERYONE BUT ASIAN GUYS

They are definitley not dating black guys. In my entire life I have never seen a black guy with an asian girl and I am saying this as a blackcel.

they are pathetic

They are definitley not dating black guys. In my entire life I have never seen a black guy with an asian girl and I am saying this as a blackcel.
This could get me in trouble, but I've never had any problems with asian girls.

There was this one cute asian chick who followed me around every day, at the time I didn't really get why she was doing it, but I probably should have talked to her, since she was obviously interested.

I never built the courage to talk to her, but she would always stop by to check in on me.

Similar occurances have happened twice, with two other asian foids, but it wasn't quite to that extent.

I'm still a KHHV, but it's mostly because I get nervous around girls and people in general :fuk:

Noodles are betraying their race

I wish they were tbh
make JBB a reality

There was this one cute asian chick who followed me around every day, at the time I didn't really get why she was doing it, but I probably should have talked to her, since she was obviously interested.

I never built the courage to talk to her, but she would always stop by to check in on me.

Similar occurances have happened twice, with two other asian foids, but it wasn't quite to that extent.

I'm still a KHHV, but it's mostly because I get nervous around girls and people in general :fuk:
Ded srs? Is this not a copypasta?

them fucking black men is not as much of an issue, as it happens rarely and is not a sign of white worship tendencies.
in fact i doubt esther ku fucked that many niggers. she probably fucked 100 white men to 1 black.
she is virtue signaling by including blacks in her "comedy" bit and trying to hide her KKK tendencies, although it's kind of a weak effort.

Last edited:
Ded srs? Is this not a copypasta?

I wasn't really into asian foids back then, but now that I got that yellow fever, I sort of regret it :feelsrope:

I just posted this yesterday :feelsUgh:

I wish they were tbh
make JBB a reality
JBB Is a meme made by gaslighters to make people believe that black men are doing well in the dating scene when its the complete opposite, I can honestly say that black men do worse than indian men in society and I can debate anyone on this,

JBB Is a meme made by gaslighters to make people believe that black men are doing well in the dating scene when its the complete opposite, I can honestly say that black men do worse than indian men in society and I can debate anyone on this,
idk... black men kinda have a halo (black chads) where as not even indian men have that. If u make a post about that mention me in it

Where's mine?

idk... black men kinda have a halo (black chads) where as not even indian men have that. If u make a post about that mention me in it
"Not even indian men" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

You lost your chance to ascend

them fucking black men is not as much of an issue, as it happens rarely and is not a sign of white worship tendencies.
in fact i doubt esther ku fucked that many niggers. she probably fucked 100 white men to 1 black.
she is virtue signaling by including blacks in her "comedy" bit and trying to hide her KKK tendencies, although it's kind of a weak effort.

I don't think they fuck black men at all, the topic of black men is just bought up by them and liberals because its seen as a good virtue signaling tactic

It was barely more than 50 years ago white women got blacks lynched for laughs, so its still considered in poor taste to openly shit on them. Like anti-Semitism was off-limits after WWII for a time