Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Asian girl talks shit about Asian guys to white boyfriend

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★

You Guys Were Right

Edit: Obviously stopped seeing this person.

Late 20s white guy in the US here. All my prior relationships were with other white women but I started seeing a Korean-American girl recently.

I spoke to her about her perspectives on dating and culture and… holy **** you guys are right.

She completely bashed Korean-guys (and Asian-men broadly)… and had never dated one. She said, “I’d never hook up with an Asian guy”.

And then went on about all of these negative stereotypes I didn’t even know existed.

“Asian guys are too effeminate” but also “Asian guys are too traditional”

It’s genuinely off putting to see someone have such a negative view on their own ethnicity/pan-ethnic identity. Plus the fact all of her friends have the same views.

I’ve got no issue with someone having a preference, but having such a negative view on the male half of your culture is just… wrong? I’m out on this girl.

All I’m saying is, this isn’t in anyone’s head and what you guys here are going through, your experiences and feeling, are completely valid.

@Made in Heaven
@Cayden Zhang
@illumizoldyck
@VideoGameCoper
@DarkStar
@WorthlessSlavicShit

Over for k-pop copers

its ovER :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

honestly pajeetas would cuck us pajeets as well but unfortunately they are hideous as hell and males from other races dont want them:lul:

I feel so bad for rices. Not only do they have all these negative stereotypes going for them but they also have there own women hating them

Yeah, if you think about back in tribal days, when a tribe killed another tribe, they would kill the men, and then take the women, and the women would integrate into the new tribe, or they chose to die. These disloyal women then pass on their genetics. This happens thru time and time, which is why most women to be disloyal.
And guess which countries have a shit ton of war back then? The Asians. So genetically, the Asian women were the most likely to be disloyal to their tribes, which is why now, they are very disloyal to their race.

Yeah, if you think about back in tribal days, when a tribe killed another tribe, they would kill the men, and then take the women, and the women would integrate into the new tribe, or they chose to die. These disloyal women then pass on their genetics. This happens thru time and time, which is why most women to be disloyal.
And guess which countries have a shit ton of war back then? The Asians. So genetically, the Asian women were the most likely to be disloyal to their tribes, which is why now, they are very disloyal to their race.
I think this is true. Arabs have always had war, but we barely got conquered.

honestly pajeetas would cuck us pajeets as well but unfortunately they are hideous as hell and males from other races dont want them:lul:
Do pajeetas talk as much shit about their men as noodlewhores though? It seems like they care more about their culture whereas noodles want nothing to do with it.

It’s genuinely off putting to see someone have such a negative view on their own ethnicity/pan-ethnic identity. Plus the fact all of her friends have the same views.

I’ve got no issue with someone having a preference, but having such a negative view on the male half of your culture is just… wrong? I’m out on this girl.
So true, this sentiment is why I hate noodlewhores, even IF I was attracted to them, this loathing of your own kind is basically admitting that you would hate your sons, I think that's why this white guy is off put by it. Granted, this is all subconsious, not something people directly think of.

Poor, stupid noodlewhore. It's like she thinks if she's racist enough to her male half, that that will somehow magically make her more white.

Sorry currybro, but I have seen many men here JBWmaxxing with curry girls, not to mention many Gulf Arabs pump and dump curry girls in india

true, this sentiment is why I hate noodlewhores, even IF I was attracted to them, this loathing of your own kind is basically admitting that you would hate your sons, I think that's why this white guy is off put by it. Granted, this is all subconsious, not something people directly think of
True. Once I read your posts/threads about noodlwhores when I was a lurker, I lost all attraction to noodlwhores. Just shows that we aren't coping, this phenomenon is very much real.

Do pajeetas talk as much shit about their men as noodlewhores though? It seems like they care more about their culture whereas noodles want nothing to do with it.
Indian women aren't fetishized by White men the same way Asian women are, at least not yet, since I have seen a growing trend of Pajeetas in Canada more and more getting with White guys. Also, no matter what anime tells you, and no matter what those stupid "which race wouldn't you date" tiktoks say, at the end of the day, the average Indian women looks WAY more beautiful than the average Asian women. Even black Dravidian indians are better looking than brown SEA women. Because of that, Indian women aren't anywhere NEAR as insecure as Asian women are. It's moreso the massive negative cultural halo of indians (scammers, street shitting) in combination with the massive poisitive cultural halo of asians (k-pop, anime) that make most normies think asians are more beautiful than indians

True. Once I read your posts/threads about noodlwhores when I was a lurker, I lost all attraction to noodlwhores. Just shows that we aren't coping, this phenomenon is very much real.
Did you used to find them attractive? I dont think I've ever really liked them.

Did you used to find them attractive? I dont think I've ever really liked them.
Nope, not as much as other races, but still somewhat, now even that's gone. I feel disgusted whenever, I see a noodlwhore tourist irl too.

Indian women aren't fetishized by White men the same way Asian women are, at least not yet, since I have seen a growing trend of Pajeetas in Canada more and more getting with White guys. Also, no matter what anime tells you, and no matter what those stupid "which race wouldn't you date" tiktoks say, at the end of the day, the average Indian women looks WAY more beautiful than the average Asian women. Even black Dravidian indians are better looking than brown SEA women. Because of that, Indian women aren't anywhere NEAR as insecure as Asian women are. It's moreso the massive negative cultural halo of indians (scammers, street shitting) in combination with the massive poisitive cultural halo of asians (k-pop, anime) that make most normies think asians are more beautiful than indians

View attachment 1212153View attachment 1212154View attachment 1212155View attachment 1212156View attachment 1212157View attachment 1212158View attachment 1212159View attachment 1212161
This is cherry picked, currywhores are ugly asf

Brutal. Asian women hate their own race men because they hate themselves too and want to improve their genetics with white genes

View attachment 1212153View attachment 1212154View attachment 1212155View attachment 1212156View attachment 1212157View attachment 1212158View attachment 1212159View attachment 1212161
They have whiter features but brown skin is a major negative for how they are evaluated. Personally I don't mind it though.

This is cherry picked, currywhores are ugly asf
It's not. I interact with many pajeetas at work. I have seen many who had light skin, cute faces, small thin noses, big eyes, and I've even seen 2 indian girls with yellow eyes and many MORE indian girls with brown eyes. Just now I was talking to an indian co worker and she has yellow eyes and looks very cute.

Now show me where I can find a noodle whore with those traits

Screenshot 20240713 023035 TikTok
1d7a5bbd 80c9 48e8 862f 79b94a659c3a
9088376d e031 4180 ac3e da95a538f64a
10b7f793 240d 4bb0 821b e8c33f5b30b9
331f97a7 5e9a 49c7 8894 9fbd8124f7e2

Even anthropologically, the indian race tends to have longer limbs, bigger butts, bigger and more gracile features as compared to the Asian race. So even just objectively looking at it, Indian women mog.

the only thing asisn women have above indian women is their lack of body hair, which tbh is completely irrelevant in modern day when shaving is super easy. And that asian women have whiter skin than indian women, however, even then, like i said below, bones matter more than color.
They have whiter features but brown skin is a major negative for how they are evaluated. Personally I don't mind it though.
Bones matter more than color, a brown caucasion still looks better than a white mongoloid.

I would argue that even a black caucasion looks better than a white mongoloid, considering I know Sri Lankan guy who's in his 50s and is married, while his Chinese friend who is also in his 50s is a virgin loser

And no, I don't think their skin color is a major negative. Not at all, especially when many Europeans fetishize having tanned skin color.

It's their culture that is negative, that makes people feel repulsed by them. The whole cow shit smelling poo street shitting show bob and vagene IT scammer nonsense. I know this because many attractive indians admit that people assume they're arab/hispanic when they see a good looking indian. Meaning people subconsciously refuse to even believe attractive indians can exist.

Like I said before, indians simply suffer a massive cultural failo. Physically however, they definitely 200% mog asians, both the men and the women

It's not. I interact with many pajeetas at work. I have seen many who had light skin, cute faces, small thin noses, big eyes, and I've even seen 2 indian girls with yellow eyes and many MORE indian girls with brown eyes. Just now I was talking to an indian co worker and she has yellow eyes and looks very cute.

View attachment 1212474View attachment 1212475View attachment 1212476View attachment 1212477View attachment 1212478

Even anthropologically, the indian race tends to have longer limbs, bigger butts, bigger and more gracile features as compared to the Asian race. So even just objectively looking at it, Indian women mog.

the only thing asisn women have above indian women is their lack of body hair, which tbh is completely irrelevant in modern day when shaving is super easy. And that asian women have whiter skin than indian women, however, even then, like i said below, bones matter more than color.

Bones matter more than color, a brown caucasion still looks better than a white mongoloid.

I would argue that even a black caucasion looks better than a white mongoloid, considering I know Sri Lankan guy who's in his 50s and is married, while his Chinese friend who is also in his 50s is a virgin loser

And no, I don't think their skin color is a major negative. Not at all, especially when many Europeans fetishize having tanned skin color.

It's their culture that is negative, that makes people feel repulsed by them. The whole cow shit smelling poo street shitting show bob and vagene IT scammer nonsense. I know this because many attractive indians admit that people assume they're arab/hispanic when they see a good looking indian. Meaning people subconsciously refuse to even believe attractive indians can exist.

Like I said before, indians simply suffer a massive cultural failo. Physically however, they definitely 200% mog asians, both the men and the women
I agree 1000% with you here.

Maybe but at least where i live there were way more subhuman curries than ricecels including both boys and girls. Maybe thats just due to diet or something though.

Based on looks alone I would prefer a mid or low tier noodle wife to a mid or low tier pajeeta but obviously i'm biased. I could see where the Pajeetas might have better personalities to make up for it, although the fact that nooldewhores are such cunts is kind of a point in their favor lookswise, since that is a negative for them.

That's an interesting perspective. I do agree perceived culture has an impact on the attractiveness of a foid's race where asians have kpop and indians are looked down upon. I think another factor is assumed skin color as well where asians are seen as having lighter skin so more attractive and indians are seen as having darker skin so less attractive in perception of the average western person. This is not true as there are light skinned populations in india, though no normies seems bothered to know.

Too bad most indian foids have been mean to me.

View attachment 1212474View attachment 1212475View attachment 1212476View attachment 1212477View attachment 1212478

absolutely @wereq @Chudpreet

That's true, I had a class mate from India, and he would get rejected by every girl in the school

@Cayden Zhang Do you get alot of hate just for being an Asian guy?

Last edited:
@Cayden Zhang do you get alot of hate just for being an Asian guy?
yeah made fun of less respected than others for no reason besides being a chink, same with other chinks

Yeah it's sad that they grew to hate men thier own kind. Are Arab and curry whores are like that though?

I know you're an arabcel, but are more arab men getting hated on by thier own women as well?

You Guys Were Right

Late 20s white guy in the US here. All my prior relationships were with other white women but I started seeing a Korean-American girl recently.

I spoke to her about her perspectives on dating and culture and… holy **** you guys are right.

She completely bashed Korean-guys (and Asian-men broadly)… and had never dated one. She said, “I’d never hook up with an Asian guy”.

And then went on about all of these negative stereotypes I didn’t even know existed.

All I’m saying is, this isn’t in anyone’s head and what you guys here are going through, your experiences and feeling, are completely valid.

yeah made fun of less respected than others for no reason besides being a chink, same with other chinks
That's ironic that meanwhile your female counter parts are getting alot of love all thanks to yellow fever. Sounds like it sucks being an Asian guy

That's ironic that meanwhile your female counter parts are getting alot of love all thanks to yellow fever. Sounds like it sucks being an Asian guy
It does for sure.

Do you know if Arab women hate men thier own kind?

Same with being a currycel they also get alot of rejection, it's brutal for both of you 2 guys
yeah being part of an undesired race is brutal, you can’t change it and any attempt to look less stereotypical is viewed as “self hatred” and “racism”

Maybe but at least where i live there were way more subhuman curries than ricecels including both boys and girls. Maybe thats just due to diet or something though.
It could be selection bias, which is why you can't just rely on anecdotes alone to deciede who looks better. That's why understanding the overall physical traits of each race is better.

I mean, even in Afghanistan, the Hazara ethnic group, who look Asian, admit to being insecure about their looks and prefer to get surgeries so that they can resemble the Pashtun ethnic group, who look Indian

Based on looks alone I would prefer a mid or low tier noodle wife to a mid or low tier pajeeta but obviously i'm biased. I could see where the Pajeetas might have better personalities to make up for it, although the fact that nooldewhores are such cunts is kind of a point in their favor lookswise, since that is a negative for them.
Post a mid or low tier asian women, because I have a feeling you don't even know what you're talking about. Many Asian women have flat faces and bad jawlines. I work at a hospital, and there are alot of Asian nurses and Indian security guards, and I always notice the Indian girls look better on average than the Asian girls, even though I also find the Asian girls appealing too

Indian women have bigger butts

And they have bigger boobs

Last edited:
I think another factor is assumed skin color as well where asians are seen as having lighter skin so more attractive and indians are seen as having darker skin so less attractive in perception of the average western person. This is not true as there are light skinned populations in india, though no normies seems bothered to know.
Yeah, most normies assume asians are white, and while it is true plenty of North western Chinese, North Korean, and Japanese people can have pale yellow skin (which most normies will usually consider white) and even some asians can occasionally have pink skin, what's also true is that plenty of Asians are just as brown as indians

Look at Modi and Xi. Same skin color. Hell, Modi even nogs Xi considering he at least as round eyes and a thinner nose

But like before with the negative and positive cultural halo, I think many white guys default believing asian women are white due to anime and kpop skin bleaching.

A part of me knows for a fact that many of these white guys go for asian women out of desperation, as I have seen many hapas admit their white fathers HATE them for looking like chinks. It may very well just be that asian women make themselves more easily available to white guys than Indian women do. Because if these white men cared about having caucasion-looking kids, indians, arabs, turks and even mulatto would be a better option to fuck than a jap, Korean, or Chinese woman

De0d8133 dc1f 4192 b57f b58149b64f5a
F17948ca abe6 4f1c bab4 14a570970d14
D7d9eceb 9c3d 4cec a926 9486a3821c32
41fc382d ada1 4753 9761 4238a81d72d1

Last edited:
Pajeetas also says shit about their tribe men.

It could be selection bias, which is why you can't just rely on anecdotes alone to deciede who looks better. That's why understanding the overall physical traits of each race is better.

I mean, even in Afghanistan, the Hazara ethnic group, who look Asian, admit to being insecure about their looks and prefer to get surgeries so that they can resemble the Pashtun ethnic group, who look Indian

Post a mid or low tier asian women, because I have a feeling you don't even know what you're talking about. Many Asian women have flat faces and bad jawlines. I work at a hospital, and there are alot of Asian nurses and Indian security guards, and I always notice the Indian girls look better on average than the Asian girls, even though I also find the Asian girls appealing too

Indian women have bigger butts
View attachment 1213268

And they have bigger boobs

View attachment 1213269
I'm not a sexhaver but if you got a small dick do you even want a woman with a huge ass and wide af hips?

Her son's will be Asian
If she truly feels this way she should sterilise herself to remove her Asian genes from the pool

You Guys Were Right

I humbly ask once again. Why don't korean men have the balls to threaten their own women at gunpoint given that there's a men only draft in korea resulting in a monopoly of military power for men?

yes always have, they are massive bitches. they got same personalities as white toilets but looks.exe not found
Sorry currybro, but I have seen many men here JBWmaxxing with curry girls, not to mention many Gulf Arabs pump and dump curry girls in india
still not as common :lul:
they are dead last preference for any male in terms of mating and dating.
my mom's friend has a pajeeta daughter, she's dating a white or arab guy. he looks miserable as fuck with her.
she's also a land whale:feelskek:

ok here is what i'd consider a sub5 asian foid

and heres a sub5 indian

I would do both of them but I'd prefer the asian. Of course this doesn't say anything about averages but if we're just comparing dumpy girls of each race I would generally prefer a noodle.