Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Asian girl gets 600 dm's on r4r

Her male looksmatch alrdy roped but noone read his suicide note.

Good morning, I hate hypergamy.

Good morning, I hate hypergamy.
There's a chance that out of those 600+ none of them actually were accepted by her. JFL at the state of males nowadays
they probably burned his suicide note
Meanwhile her ''suicide note'' is being in treasured in a museum
I don't get how foids can be depressed when everything in life an incel wants is handed to them
I would kill for 600 dm's from thirsty foids

Last edited:
I don't get how foids can be depressed when everything in life an incel wants is handed to them

He roped and was forgotten within 2 minutes. Next day at college not a single soul realized he hadn't come in.

I have stopped reading when i saw that whore is "depressed" lmao if she's actually depressed i hope she ends herself and does world a favor :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

:feelsrope: It is just tiring to look at.
Tutorial mode of theirs vs nightmare difficulty of ours...

Almost the same number of applicants as an average job these days

:feelsrope: It is just tiring to look at.
Tutorial mode of theirs vs nightmare difficulty of ours...

I do have the weird feeling that society sees us like a software bug or a piece of faulty software.
But instead of fixing it, they ignore it (at best) or they (secretly) want us incels.exe to uninstall from this world by committing suicide. :incel:

DEFINITELY NOT INCELS SAY IT WITH ME NOT INCELS THIRSTY SINGLE MISERABLE BUT NOT INCELS
he got no replices even on .co

And this was a noodle. Imagine an actual foid.

I do have the weird feeling that society sees us like a software bug or a piece of faulty software.
But instead of fixing it, they ignore it (at best) or they (secretly) want us incels.exe to uninstall from this world by committing suicide. :incel:
It is the latter. Society wants all low value males dead.

Fucking worthless simps

these guys are fucking pathetic. do they actually think she's going to end up being their e-girlfriend if they dm her? JFL

Pretty based of her to post her body lmao
these guys are fucking pathetic. do they actually think she's going to end up being their e-girlfriend if they dm her? JFL
They think that pretending to be really worried about her depression they are going to win her over lel