Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian girl awkwardly crosses the street when I walk by.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
I swear to God I'm not larping!

I'm walking to burger King to get something to eat and an Asian girl sees me, crosses the street... AND CROSSES THE STREET AGAIN AFTER IVE PASSED. WTF?!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS?

Dame what the fuck, this is why i dont give a shit anymore. Wow thats some grade a ragefuel. Fuck that asian bitch cunt.

I have a question for you,what is your ethnicity OP ?

I have a question for you,what is your ethnicity OP ?
I'm white and was walking by myself, also I'm 5'6 skinnyfat so not intimidating whatsoever.

I'm white and was walking by myself, also I'm 5'6 skinnyfat so not intimidating whatsoever.
“Just be white br0”

Sorry this happened to you man. Fuck that whore.

i feel you...

"You need to take more showers" :soy::soy::soy:

If you were Black, this would be considered bigotry. But because you're merely ugly, prejudice towards you is completely tolerated.

Cacophobic foids are not only tolerated, in fact, but encouraged to put ugly males down in every way possible. The microaggressions we receive from them on a daily basis has resulted in a self-incarceration epidemic of ugly males, who elect to stay at home and rot instead of exposing themselves to the cruel discrimination of foids.

What time did it happen and was the street dark ?

She was scared of an ugly man hitting on her.

this happens to me all the time as ogrecel. every single foid that walks my way in the night crosses the street.

they treat me like a monster. they deserve equal treatment. it's about equality boyos.
inkel rebellion now.

That's fucking pathetic.

Lookism really is everywhere.

If you were Black, this would be considered bigotry. But because you're merely ugly, prejudice towards you is completely tolerated.

Cacophobic foids are not only tolerated, in fact, but encouraged to put ugly males down in every way possible. The microaggressions we receive from them on a daily basis has resulted in a self-incarceration epidemic of ugly males, who elect to stay at home and rot instead of exposing themselves to the cruel discrimination of foids.
"You need to take more showers" :soy::soy::soy:
She was scared of an ugly man hitting on her.

OP next time this happens hungerly stare at her tits and ass while flapping your tongue in and out. if you are going to disgust them anyways you might as well put some extra kick to it.

It's their problem, not yours.
If they want to cross the stress, let them.

Are you ugly?

You look like a rapist.

I'm walking to burger King to get something to eat and an Asian girl sees me, crosses the street... AND CROSSES THE STREET AGAIN AFTER IVE PASSED. WTF?!

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS?

I've had that happen once. Although it was late at night but still - it stung.

Someone needs to rape her.

Tbh always go in a car or bus

No bro I slay puss every day, I only post here because I'm so bored of sex that I'm practically Incel.
wowoowow someone please take this slayer out

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS?
She wants your Dick Chadinside engine

Maybe she got confused of your beauty.:feelswhere::feelshehe:

OP next time this happens hungerly stare at her tits and ass while flapping your tongue in and out. if you are going to disgust them anyways you might as well put some extra kick to it.
I would do exactly the opposite. Overtly walk on the opposite side of the street, as if you're rejecting her. Why would you feed her ego by ogling her, and thereby confirming that she's hot?

I remember I built up the guts to say hi to this noodlewhore and she just walked right past me.

CAN ANYONE EXPLAIN THIS?
yes i can explain this

her awkward walking was caused by her urge to puke after seeing your ugly subhuman face