Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

asian gf or mena gf?

Asian gf or mena gf?

• Total voters
D

Despicablecel

Wizard
★★★★★
Asian is North East Asian, MENA is brown eyed and can tan easily

Menas are much cuter. Especially ones with curly hair and bangs and hooked noses

Menas are much cuter. Especially ones with curly hair and bangs and hooked noses
He also forgot to add, that all Noodlewhores lighten their skin, dye their hair and sometimes wear contacts and get surgery to look more causcaian. Most people aren't aware of how ugly noodlwhores can be lol.

Honestly can't imagine a MENA girl without hair coverings

He also forgot to add, that all Noodlewhores lighten their skin, dye their hair and sometimes wear contacts and get surgery to look more causcaian. Most people aren't aware of how ugly noodlwhores can be lol.
average one doesnt dye their hair or wear contacts or get surgery. Skin lightening maybe but tanned ones are hot abgs (whores tho)

Asians have inferior bodies while Menas often have inferior faces. I don't know, hard to choose. Then again some noodlewhores have ugly faces too but they often look cute in the face. I can seldom get turned on by noodlewhores bodies, often flat chested and flat asses while Mena foids often have nice bodies.

Asians have inferior bodies while Menas often have inferior faces. I don't know, hard to choose. Then again some noodlewhores have ugly faces too but they often look cute in the face. I can seldom get turned on by noodlewhores bodies, often flat chested and flat asses while Mena foids often have nice bodies.
thats mostly sea

like both, so i can take both

Am I just a retard, because I don’t know what mena means

average one doesnt dye their hair or wear contacts or get surgery. Skin lightening maybe but tanned ones are hot abgs (whores tho)
Cope. I guess their eyes get rounder magically. Getting suregry and lightening their hair is proof that they know that they're ugly

Cope. I guess their eyes get rounder magically. Getting suregry and lightening their hair is proof that they know that they're ugly
Well yea they want to looksmax but they still mog mena girls (who btw get nosejobs too lmao). Hair colour makes a negligible difference and doesnt even suit their phenotype unless they have very pale skin (1/10)

@Ron.Belgrade @AsakuraHao @Regenerator @lennox @abajojo

K Pop Smile GIF

Asian women can't give you chad sons, that's why they have ugly bodies and are flat. That's nature's way of telling a man that a women can't give you healthy sons, yet people ignore that. And if you're white, RIP to your offspring. Sure, you can't help what you're attracted to, but just know what you're getting into if you choose to ascend with a noodlwhore. A lot ofb Lebanese women pass as white, and even if they don't pass as white, your sons will be white passing, because, arabs are causacoid.
IMG 20240625 224351IMG 20240625 224337IMG 20240625 224326IMG 20240625 224250IMG 20240625 224239IMG 20240625 224300IMG 20240625 224230IMG 20240625 224213IMG 20240625 224201
IMG 20240625 224150

Asian women can't give you chad sons, that's why they have ugly bodies and are flat. That's nature's way of telling a man that a women can't give you healthy sons, yet people ignore that. And if you're white, RIP to your offspring. Sure, you can't help what you're attracted to, but just know what you're getting into if you choose to ascend with a noodlwhore. A lot ofb Lebanese women pass as white, and even if they don't pass as white, your sons will be white passing, because, arabs are causacoid.
View attachment 1186790View attachment 1186791View attachment 1186792View attachment 1186793View attachment 1186794View attachment 1186795View attachment 1186796View attachment 1186797View attachment 1186798
View attachment 1186799
@Made in Heaven

Well yea they want to looksmax but they still mog mena girls (who btw get nosejobs too lmao). Hair colour makes a negligible difference and doesnt even suit their phenotype unless they have very pale skin (1/10)
Plenty of MENAS don't have hooked noses. My mom for example has a hooked nose(it's not a Jew nose, it has a slight bump) but I didn't inherit it. Plenty of MENAS don't have a hooked noses. Meanwhile, all Asian women have the same shit nose, and desire, high noses. Hence, they get surgery.

Depends on pheno, but I’m leaning towards MENA

Plenty of MENAS don't have hooked noses. My mom for example has a hooked nose(it's not a Jew nose, it has a slight bump) but I didn't inherit it. Plenty of MENAS don't have a hooked noses. Meanwhile, all Asian women have the same shit nose, and desire, high noses. Hence, they get surgery.
The hooked shit is so funny, because not only do many MENAs have small noses, like me, my nos is VERY small, but many Europeans also have big noses, especially the Dinarid, Carpathid, and Norid phenotypes. Those 3 have MASSIVE noses.

The hooked shit is so funny, because not only do many MENAs have small noses, like me, my nos is VERY small, but many Europeans also have big noses, especially the Dinarid, Carpathid, and Norid phenotypes. Those 3 have MASSIVE noses.
Yeah, plenty of Europeans have hooked noses as well. It's just that Jews were made fun for their noses and people now, associate it with the middle east. Unlike, Asians who all look like the same NPCs when they don't fraud there's a lot of variation among people in the middle east.

Well yea they want to looksmax
By looking less chinky? :feelshaha:
but they still mog mena girls
Nah.

(who btw get nosejobs too lmao)
So do white women, and holy FUCK, nigger, don't blather about nosejobs when gooks are CONSTANTLY making their flat noses look pointier (like arabs) to look more caucasion.
Hair colour makes a negligible difference
It doesn't. Men biologically prefer lighter hair (brown, blonde, ginger)
and doesnt even suit their phenotype
No, it does, because it is naturally ours. Whay doesn't suit their phenotype is chinksects wearing blue contacts or dying their hair
unless they have very pale skin (1/10)
Still not true, yellow monkey

Nah.
View attachment 1186810View attachment 1186811View attachment 1186812View attachment 1186813

So do white women, and holy FUCK, nigger, don't blather about nosejobs when gooks are CONSTANTLY making their flat noses look pointier (like arabs) to look more caucasion.

No, it does, because it is naturally ours. Whay doesn't suit their phenotype is chinksects wearing blue contacts or dying their hair

blah blah blah blah

results are quite close as expected

Nah.
View attachment 1186810View attachment 1186811View attachment 1186812View attachment 1186813

nose is actually debatable tbh but i think hooked nose is more masculine so even though it could be more aesthetic (its not inherently aesthetic, its relatively), it's still pretty close to flat nose (most asian women dont have absurdly flat noses btw)

nose is actually debatable tbh but i think hooked nose is more masculine so even though it could be more aesthetic (its not inherently aesthetic, its relatively), it's still pretty close to flat nose (most asian women dont have absurdly flat noses btw)
Doesn't matter. Chinks consider sharp noses better than flat noses. Therefore, Arab women look better than Asian women.

A Korean mother in her 50s sits before me in the exam room, her teenage daughter next to her.

“You need to fix her ugly nose, open up her eyes and give her a double fold of her eyelids,” the woman says.

The majority of facial cosmetic operations performed on Asians are considered “Westernizing” procedures. Two of the most popular, nose jobs (rhinoplasty) and eyelid lifts (blepharoplasty), are specially designed to make these features look more Caucasian.

Asians generally have wider and flatter noses. Asian rhinoplasty narrows the nose and makes it project more, similar to a European look.

I feel like you're cherry picking a little. I've seen plenty of ugly faced menas where i live, well atleast in the nearest city, immigrants and so on. North east asian foids can often have cute and youtful faces while white foids and menas age pretty bad in the face in comparison. I'm still holding on to my opinion that noodlewhores often have no sex appeal in their bodies though.

I feel like you're cherry picking a little. I've seen plenty of ugly faced menas where i live, well atleast in the nearest city, immigrants and so on. North east asian foids can often have cute and youtful faces while white foids and menas age pretty bad in the face in comparison. I'm still holding on to my opinion that noodlewhores often have no sex appeal in their bodies though.
i also specified average mena colouring and hes posting women with coloured eyes.

doesn't. Men biologically prefer lighter hair (brown, blonde, ginger)
If those Asian women looked like Winona Ryder I would take them. I prefer black hair on women, I know I'm the exception tho. Just shows causcaian bones are more important.
IMG 20240625 231501

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back