Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asian genes dominate black genes....

• Thread starter BlackCel_from_ZA
  • Start date
BlackCel_from_ZA

BlackCel_from_ZA

Why rope? You never had a life JFL :)
★★★★★

Holy fucking shit, the chinks gene completely took over the sheboons gene. I'm astounded, I always thought that if a sheboon had to racemix the black genes would be dominant regardless of what race it racemixes with but no look at their offspring. If you took a picture of the child I would've thought that it was a full blown chink but no. Holy I think chinks may be the best race now:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

No joke this is surprising to say the least

What about curries genes then? :waitwhat:

What about curries genes then? :waitwhat:
I've seen half black and half curry children. They either look curry or black(no inbetween) but for the most part they don't stick out. I've seen curries that look like black people before

She will probably look more like a nigger in the future

She will probably look more like a nigger in the future
I highly doubt look at her right now, she is a chink through and through. I don't see a single black gene

View attachment 1242357
Holy fucking shit, the chinks gene completely took over the sheboons gene. I'm astounded, I always thought that if a sheboon had to racemix the black genes would be dominant regardless of what race it racemixes with but no look at their offspring. If you took a picture of the child I would've thought that it was a full blown chink but no. Holy I think chinks may be the best race now:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:

No joke this is surprising to say the least
Kek more like Father's genes override the mothers

IMG 4247
IMG 4248

Black + rice = curry looking chink :lul:

who cares. Won't be you so not your problem yet you spend time caring

the kid you posted, looks like one of those brown jungle gooks as a result of breeding with a nigger

Naomi Osaka looks full sheboon

KEK true
Naomi Osaka looks full sheboon

View attachment 1242434
Looks Pacific Islander/Hawaiian to me.

Source- I've met some before
View attachment 1242357
Holy fucking shit, the chinks gene completely took over the sheboons gene. I'm astounded, I always thought that if a sheboon had to racemix the black genes would be dominant regardless of what race it racemixes with but no look at their offspring. If you took a picture of the child I would've thought that it was a full blown chink but no.
I mean, both Blacks & Rices kinda have similar eye-areas sometimes.

For example, her eyes are kind of Chinkish, but not to the degree of the gentleman on the right.
Holy I think chinks may be the best race now:shock::shock::shock::shock::shock:
I like Japs & Mongols, Chinese are meh & Koreans are Cucks.

Thing about them, is that they are high-IQ, but compared to Whites/Europeans their thinking is more "convergent" which essentially amounts to less creativity.

It's a eye area that's a dead giveaway for me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back