Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Asian fucks YT bucks

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

Feels good to be rice :feelzez:

Racecoping is retarded in all ways

Most white men are soy cucks. It's why so many white foids are going BBC.

Reading rice subreddits is like your fulltime job. Are you rice?

Ricecels have always been the best copers

Looks like the ricecooker has been on too long. It's steaming!!

this was one of the rare rice lifefuels

Honestly he has a point. The amount of white men I see dating foids with one or two kids already is astounding. (but AT LEAST they get to date and fuck lol whereas Asian dudes literally get nothing)

Its pretty pervasive. The foid will have tattoos everywhere. Nose piercings. Have one or two children already, (a lot of times from two different baby daddies) but a lot of white dudes are just totally ok with it and will date or marry her still. Not saying all white dudes, but some of you oldercels probably have noticed it too.

I view white women as in between black foids and noodlewhores. The white foid is just too demanding, high maintenance, and will very often demand an equal or dominant position in a relationship. She wants soft effeminate beta cuck white males. I thought it was only an SF/Seattle/Portland thing but white females in a lot of other places are like that nowadays. Single mothers looking for beta bucks and often successful in finding one.

Last edited:
Idk in which world Kpop idols dating mayos is lifefuel for ricecels :feelssus:
I mean he has a good point that poor low SMV fobs tend to abandon bastards and it's the white men that are raising them like cucks.

Whitu coku onry :lul:

Most retarded cope I've seen all day