Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Asian foids are statistically the biggest race traitors of all (Ricecels GTFIH)

Bronzehawkattack

Bronzehawkattack

Mythic
★★
racisswhitewomen-png.2963

To basically summarize some of the data for you;

73% of Asian women stated a racial preference.
The group which preferred the same race only at the lowest % were Asian women at a pitiful 6%
The group which preferred the same race only at the highest % were white women, at a whopping 65% (Almost 11x as much as Asian women)

The group which excluded its own race from dating at the lowest % were white women at a miniature 4%
The group which excluded its own race from dating at the highest % were Asian women at large 40%

40% of Asian women with a stated preference REFUSES to date their own race.
That means atleast 29% of Asian women ACTIVELY excludes their own race

But get this, >92% of Asian women with a stated preference excluded dating Middle Easterns, Indians, and Blacks, whilst 72% still excluded Latinos, so it's not as if Asian women are whoring themselves out to just anybody...

Just 11% of Asian women with a stated preference exclude dating White men
Asian Women are the only group in the entire survey that excluded their own race more than another race, and they did so with nearly three times more of a preference for white men than other Asian men.

Oh and the cherry on the top of all of this? Out of Whites, Blacks, Latinos, and Asians... Asians were universally excluded the most by every race of woman, with <10% of women from other races even considering dating them.

Honestly, I thought things were pretty bad being a blackcel, and they're pretty damn bad, but I think I would have roped if I were born Asian in the west. I can't even comprehend the idea of it.

Seen this firsthand way too many times. Racepill deniers btfo

r/inceltears are racists according to their own definition (=not willing to see how race/racism negatively affects people's lives).
r/inceltears are racists according to their own definition because they claim that racism doesn't affect us.

r/inceltears are racists according to their own definition (=not willing to see how race/racism negatively affects people's lives).
r/inceltears are racists according to their own definition because they claim that racism doesn't affect us.
/r/inceltears are the biggest racists of all.
They'll ignore this because this doesn't fit their narrative.

This makes me sad tbh

Nikolas cruz fuel.

This makes me sad tbh
Seriously it both makes me laugh at the absolute absurdity of those numbers, but at the same time deep down i'm feeling really depressed about these stats. Asians in the west never really had much of a chance, did they?

Seriously it both makes me laugh at the absolute absurdity of those numbers, but at the same time deep down i'm feeling really depressed about these stats. Asians in the west never really had much of a chance, did they?

Incel asians are good people man I respect them they deserve better than this gay ass world tbh, changs in the other hand feel know remorse for working people to death and using daddies dirty money.

Holy fuck jfl at the rate at which both Curries and Rice cels are excluded. All of them are in the high 90s. Blacks may have it bad but at least they havent reached this point.
Incel asians are good people man I respect them they deserve better than this gay ass world tbh, changs in the other hand feel know remorse for working people to death and using daddies dirty money.

I think this applies to all races tbh. Maybe im wrong but the most likeable Blacks, Whites or other assorted ethnics ive encountered have tended to be incels.

racepill is real
multicultiralism was a mistake

Seen this firsthand way too many times. Racepill deniers btfo
I don't think nobody denies that Asian men are at a disadvantage, even normies sometimes admit that. The JBW deniers just always bring up BBC as powerful to, which does have good evidence behind it

I don't think nobody denies that Asian men are at a disadvantage, even normies sometimes admit that. The JBW deniers just always bring up BBC as powerful to, which does have good evidence behind it View attachment 17077
White>>black>>>>rice>>curry

I don't think nobody denies that Asian men are at a disadvantage, even normies sometimes admit that. The JBW deniers just always bring up BBC as powerful to, which does have good evidence behind it View attachment 17077
asian incel rate from 10% to 30% in just 10 years?
holy shit
it's so fucking over

Yes but Tyrones aren’t as common as you’d think, and they have a niche audience. Most other cases they mogged by a white guy half as attractive as them.

This is the only evidence pointing towards black men having a slight advantage somewhere, but there's more evidence to suggest that they're having sex more in spite of the odds being stacked against them rather than the odds not being stacked against them in the first place.