Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Asian femoid puts Asian men on suicidewatch

Ricecels on suicide watch 24/7.

Why the fuck do they cheer or even find this funny

Asian women are fucking insufferable, I feel bad for ricecels

I feel bad for ricecels why the fuck did you even evolve to become like this.

This is something that White people, WhiteCels even, fail to understand. >>Ethnic women want White Chad, not ethnic men.<<

wtf lol how is this even comedy

Speechless.

A ricecel needs to acid attack her asap

this was brutal

Asian males are beta. The longer they continue to be beta the longer they will suffer. Its time for them to go ER on the noodlewhores. Its the only way they will get respect.

Westernized asian women are worthless whores.

damn that's pretty brutal
no wonder asian guys check out from the dating game

I don't get it why we don't have more asian shooters in the west. If there is a gender-race combination that have all the right to be angry, then it's asian males. They have the worst stereotypes attributed to them (nerdy, high iq, small penis, shy). They are mocked by white females and even females of their own race worship white men. By default, they're expected to study a lot and become engineers, computer scientists, doctors while asian females are getting a lot of sex.

I don't get it why we don't have more asian shooters in the west. If there is a gender-race combination that have all the right to be angry, then it's asian males. They have the worst stereotypes attributed to them (nerdy, high iq, small penis, shy). They are mocked by white females and even females of their own race worship white men.
too busy moneymaxxing and successmaxxing

i have no idea why they do it tho its pointless when theyll die without a loyal woman

I don't get it why we don't have more asian shooters in the west. If there is a gender-race combination that have all the right to be angry, then it's asian males. They have the worst stereotypes attributed to them (nerdy, high iq, small penis, shy). They are mocked by white females and even females of their own race worship white men. By default, they're expected to study a lot and become engineers, computer scientists, doctors while asian females are getting a lot of sex.
There was some future ERs, but they were caught before they could carry on their final decisive mission.
I hope the next school shooter is Asian though.

Daily reminder that society consider this acceptable behavior, not only that, but also fully support anything a woman says ever.

I hope some asian dude go ER and blame her especifically about it

It's over for asiancels

If I was in the crowd I would run up on the stage and break her traitorous skull. I'm sure she will enjoy the white paramedics taking her to the hospital (although she may hate the Asian doctor who saves her life).

Wow. So, essentially Asian men aren't worthy to pass on their genetics and heritage. Ricecels, you need to do something. In time you'll lose your entire heritage and culture because these noodlewhores want you EXTINCT. The self-hatred this bitch has is astounding. I've always seen claimed on this forum how wicked noodlewhores are, but seeing this now makes me realize their true nature. Disgusting.

Asian males = feminine
Asian females = feminine

Thats the problem with asian males but they are still more attractive than subhuman indians.

Thats the problem with asian males but they are still more attractive than subhuman indians.
that is true but at least we have not been cucked this hard. . . . .yet

Also I have seen some asians act masculine, but it was usually Filipinos, Hapas, or Sea(occasionally), not East Asians like Koreans, Japanese, or Chinese