Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over asian female marrying an asian guy??

• Thread starter Deleted member 3385
  • Start date
Deleted member 3385

Deleted member 3385

awol
-
I was shocked to see an asian female in a western country actually dating and marrying asian guy, is this real.

inb4 betabux

He mogs her. But yeah still betabuxx

Chadlite looking rice.

Chadlite looking rice.

this pretty much. that's Asian chad.
tall, big muscles, athletic, probably knows his way around weapons, self-defense, etc.

tbqh I'm not mad. happy for him. the way it should be.

now the same thing needs to happen for a curry and a white.

fuck blacks though, predatory sonsabitches.

How did this happen? My mind is blown, a western Asian bitch married to an Asian guy? Her family must have pressured her hardcore to maintain tradition or some shit.

Or she got burnt out from the tall white Chads she was usually with. Kind of like how if you eat a certain food too much you start to get sick of it after a while.

Or if you listen to a certain song over and over you get tired of hearing it. That's probly what happened here.

Whatever it is, this is a rare sight indeed.

Last edited:
He's a Chang-lite. Prolly has moneymaxxed and status maxxed enough to afford a foid a point or two above him. Their SMV is pretty close though so doesn't surprise me.

Her family must be ultra nationalistic and traditional. No way this bitch wouldn’t have married a white man or black man if she had the choice.

Chadlite looking rice.

Doesnt matter, even good looking ethnics still cant compete with Chad. Being good looking isnt enough to compensate for being an ethnic.

Doesnt matter, even good looking ethnics still cant compete with Chad. Being good looking isnt enough to compensate for being an ethnic.
Yeah but have you considered that he might have a top tier job & she has parents that threatened to disown her if she didn't stay within' the race?

Yeah but have you considered that he might have a top tier job & she has parents that threatened to disown her if she didn't stay within' the race?

For sure, hes probly status and moneymaxxed. You're right tho, her parents probly played matchmaker to ensure some ongoing family tradition. No way this chick would pick him on her own when she could easily have chosen a Chad.

asian women only date changlite or changs. while the rich older asian men are betabux

Near Impossible odds to land that in the west even if chang or betabuxx.
Odds are equivalent to finding a shiny rare pokemon.
This guy is very lucky.

How did this happen? My mind is blown, a western Asian bitch married to an Asian guy? Her family must have pressured her hardcore to maintain tradition or some shit.

Or she got burnt out from the tall white Chads she was usually with. Kind of like how if you eat a certain food too much you start to get sick of it after a while.

Or if you listen to a certain song over and over you get tired of hearing it. That's probly what happened here.

Whatever it is, this is a rare sight indeed.

if I was an Asian father and she brings over Mayo face I'd disown her.

This guy mogs the fuck out of me. There's nothing to be happy about here.