Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Asian family gatherings = EPIC JBW / Rices get in here!!

You need the looks too more if you're young I think, it's 2020 and things are harder than ever. Maybe try to be more confident and keep trying though. :soy: But that might work though if you're very lucky!
I’ll just take more showers and add a few inches of height to my personality

I’ll just take more showers and add a few inches of height to my personality

I didnt notice the 5f 4" yeh height, more to add to the list of obstacles out of our control.

Ricecels are at the bottom of the totemcel pole
If a whitecel is reading this, move to East Asia/SEA ASAP and ascend

Last edited:
Lol curry gatherings used to be all curry but now there's at least 2 non curry chads with curry foid gfs/wives. Obviously most guys there are currycels.
Even curryfoids are demanding chads nowadays. Damn something’s gotta change tbh.

Fortunately most of my family don't live in the west so foids are mostly unable to find a white chad. The only one that I knew who studied in the US now works in a pharma company married with a white guy. Noodle whores will seize any chance to spread their legs for their white masters JFL

pffft. only economically. We have incel pharmacists, and accountants in our family
This is oddly very believable as it fits a stereotype very well.

Ricecels really need to rise the fuck up.

10247.jpg

Where are proofs, it's all just your worthless ramblings. You seriously want me to believe your fucking "story" ?

Also anyone who believes in "Just Be anything" is a fucking retard.

Just lol at this post.

That’s just brutal