Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Asian-Dutch toilets of Bumble

Zhou Chang-Xing

Zhou Chang-Xing

Overlord
★★★★★
Back in June I screenshotted some Asian profiles that caught my eye on Bumble, I had used Bumble for 6 months and literally not a single toilet was interested in me. Anyhow, here are some profiles that really caught my eye.

She seems to be more interested in dating her dog than a man, what are her interests "Feminism" (muh vagina is the most valuable thing in the universe), "immigrant rights" (I deserve special treatment for not being Dutch), and "Stop Asian Hate" (the only reason someone would hate Asians is if they'd had an interaction with an Asian like her).

"Body positivity"

Why? Because she has an extremely dark skin? Oh wait...

A Thai girl with a cute little surprise... Hmmm, I guess it's her cute little penis. We all know what Thai "girls" are like. "Sex positivity".

Funny how her main thing is "Sex positivity ", as in she really enjoys sleeping with Dutchmen.

150 cm and "always up for a good time".

These are public profiles, they present themselves to the world as always having their legs open for big Dutch cocks. The Dutch flags painted on her cheeks really shows that she's not into Chinese men, she's here for Dutch cock.

2 meter dutch giant only

Asian girls aren't pretty anyway.

Asian girls aren't pretty anyway.

Man, Asian toilets are the only pretty ones. Other toilets have nice bodies, but Asians have cute faces even when they are elderly. I'm now in a train full of White toilets and not one is as fuckable as the 70 year old Indonesian toilet I saw 20 minutes ago.

based @Sloth.Belgrade and @Flagellum_Dei

Man, Asian toilets are the only pretty ones. Other toilets have nice bodies, but Asians have cute faces even when they are elderly. I'm now in a train full of White toilets and not one is as fuckable as the 70 year old Indonesian toilet I saw 20 minutes ago.
Bullshit but that makes it easy for you then volcel.

I don't like them.

Flat, round faces, non-pointy noses, Asian eyelids, short, weird legs.

Back in June I screenshotted some Asian profiles that caught my eye on Bumble, I had used Bumble for 6 months and literally not a single toilet was interested in me. Anyhow, here are some profiles that really caught my eye.

View attachment 1241197

View attachment 1241200

She seems to be more interested in dating her dog than a man, what are her interests "Feminism" (muh vagina is the most valuable thing in the universe), "immigrant rights" (I deserve special treatment for not being Dutch), and "Stop Asian Hate" (the only reason someone would hate Asians is if they'd had an interaction with an Asian like her).

View attachment 1241204

"Body positivity"

Why? Because she has an extremely dark skin? Oh wait...

View attachment 1241206

A Thai girl with a cute little surprise... Hmmm, I guess it's her cute little penis. We all know what Thai "girls" are like. "Sex positivity".

View attachment 1241208

Funny how her main thing is "Sex positivity ", as in she really enjoys sleeping with Dutchmen.

View attachment 1241209

150 cm and "always up for a good time".

These are public profiles, they present themselves to the world as always having their legs open for big Dutch cocks. The Dutch flags painted on her cheeks really shows that she's not into Chinese men, she's here for Dutch cock.
Fucking hate these whores

Damn I thought Hapas were supposed to be hot, like half asian foids

Asian foids didn't deserve living in white countries, my blood boils each time I see a noodlewhote bitch trying to associate herself with what white people have built. This is so unfair, I'm no firstworldcel but I feel personally attacked. Same?

Lol fucking hell. I’m always teetering on if I should at least try online dating first before throwing in the towel, but just looking at those profiles makes my dick retract into my body. I just hate roasties, and those are supposed to be the “good” ones because they’re Asian (white roasties are far more disgusting I bet). I just hate women so much lmfao. It’s so fucking over