Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Asian-American parenting

cleftpalatecel

cleftpalatecel

Risperdal gave me tits
★★★★★
Even if I didn't have a cleft palate which caused a recessed maxilla which caused an underbite, even if I didn't have moles all over my face despite wearing sunscreen, even if I wasn't ND, I'd still be a beta at best because the fucking retarded studycel mentality of Asian parents. I don't have the energy to list all my gripes right now but they force you to study and literally pretend girls don't exist, tell you extracurriculars are purely for your college apps which kills your intrinsic motivation and curiosity, and neglect to teach you how to present yourself and groom yourself to fit in. Then, the instant you hit 21, they bitch at you about not giving them the grandkids they "deserve" despite doing nothing to prepare you for the sexual battlefield! Even the good looking Asians I see are high inhib and only stick to fellow Asians, putting them below Chads, Chaddams, and Chadpreets in the pecking order. Whatever, I'll keep living to spite my mom who never gave me a single word of advice in my life.