Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Asia is a playground for whites and hindus

E

Expat

Greycel
As chinese man it pains me to say it, but sometimes i wish i was hindu.

Yes, i wish i had kama sutra halo, i wish i had bronze skin and aryan heritage. whites and hindus are like the golden team, unstoppable:cryfeels:

are u living in china ?

Curries have an average IQ of 80. Their country is ridden with disease and outside of the capital, the place looks pretty undeveloped. Be careful what you wish for.

Just be Curry

Curries have an average IQ of 80. Their country is ridden with disease and outside of the capital, the place looks pretty undeveloped. Be careful what you wish for.

Brutal

Not really, hindus are very smart and good at cricket, this isnt something chinese guys can compete with

Somebody kill this nigga, what a cuck :feelskek: this has got to be a troll post

Lifefuel for @wereq :lul:

Yes, i wish i had kama sutra halo, i wish i had bronze skin and aryan heritage. whites and hindus are like the golden team, unstoppable:cryfeels:
STFU!

I wonder what would happen if I went to Asia

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back