Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ashkenazi jews are white Europeans.

cope. if you limit yourself only to white ashkenazi foids then youre a volcel

not true. there are alot of Ashkenazis that have brown skin and alot of Sphardic jews that have white skin and even blue eyes and fair hair
I’d take a curry foid or latina foid but that don’t mean that they would like me.

Yes a lot of them look like whites except for their sometimes very visible Semitic noses.
We all need to come together to defeat the Ashkenazis for they are the root of all evil.

No they are 75-80% Middle East DNA & 20-25% European. They've been remarkably good at breeding within their own kind for the last 2000 years while staying in Europe among europeans. It's mostly post 1960's that they've started mixing a bunch.

Are you crazy ashkenazi jews we're Europeans converts to Judaism they are not your ethnic types like the turks and the mizraim

If you have have a bucket of milk with a piece of shit in it,do you consider it drinkable.

If you have have a bucket of milk with a piece of shit in it,do you consider it drinkable.

But their 80 percent European germanic European as well you could say their more white than most mestizos

But their 80 percent European germanic European as well you could say their more white than most mestizos
The white European look is easy to fuck up,I'm med I know this.

The white European look is easy to fuck up,I'm med I know this.

Yeah except jews are more European than meds in terms of genetic similarity to the giga chads.

Yeah except jews are more European than meds in terms of genetic similarity to the giga chads.
Sure but it depends on which genes you consider worse.Middle Eastern admixture or Jewish admixture.
Keep in mind Jews are very inbread and have lots of inherited desires.

I mean idk shit about y’all white folks but yea they do like white, BUT, I can also differeinate them. Like. If we put some Aryan irish blonde hair blue eyed guy or some shit in a room next to a Jew, I could probably point out the Jew or mistake the Jew to be a russian.

I’d take a curry foid or latina foid but that don’t mean that they would like me.
Of course. That's why i say you dont get to choose @BenBerger

Fake volcano lava god in Saudi Arabia
18C47496 E143 4272 AFE3 5BE2934B734D

Shlomo dancing in Kvemo Khazaria, near biblical Mount Sinai.

Last edited: