Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ashkenazi jews are white Europeans.

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
70 percent of their genes is mainly white European.

And unlike the other ethnics like turks and mizrahim Jews they are fully in close contact to Europe.

Fuck Bibi and fuck mizrahim.
Ashkenazi Jews are better than white goyim
On my Avi you can see the supreme genetic of an average Ashkenazi Jew. 1/10 in looks infinity our of 1 in IQ.

istock-147685297-1531146585.jpg

They're white af tbh kek

Your pro race mixing right? If not your a shit jew
Whites and Ashkenazi shall not mix or mix only with each other because they are gods.
The rest of the races can mix - they are ugly anyway.

I wonder what altrightcels have to say about my new Kalergi plan. @TheBasedCel

Last edited:
On my Avi you can see the supreme genetic of an average Ashkenazi Jew. 1/10 in looks infinity our of 1 in IQ.
cope. if you limit yourself only to white ashkenazi foids then youre a volcel

And unlike the other ethnics like turks and mizrahim Jews they are fully in close contact to Europe.
not true. there are alot of Ashkenazis that have brown skin and alot of Sphardic jews that have white skin and even blue eyes and fair hair

And jewish femoids still especially ugly

cope. if you limit yourself only to white ashkenazi foids then youre a volcel

not true. there are alot of Ashkenazis that have brown skin and alot of Sphardic jews that have white skin and even blue eyes and fair hair

Most ashkezai could easily pass as European minus nose and few mm jaw projection.

JFL 70% not enough for foids, plus that would make Ashkenazis castizos, because they are 75% white and 25% nonwhite(approximate)

even then, nonwhite features such as nose and facial features are noticed

While Ashkenazis are more muttified then Mizrahis and Sephardis, they are still ethnics as they are mixed with Israelite(sand ethnics), Turk(ricecels, ancient Khazars were more chinky), and Slav(basically curries of white ppl)(also a little bit of white(aka western European) mixed in)
Most ashkezai could easily pass as European minus nose and few mm jaw projection.
lol no

they could pass as Hispanics or Light Skin Levant Arabs

JFL 70% not enough for foids, plus that would make Ashkenazis castizos, because they are 75% white and 25% nonwhite(approximate)

While Ashkenazis are more muttified then Mizrahis and Sephardis, they are still ethnics as they are mixed with Israelite(sand ethnics), Turk(ricecels, ancient Khazars were more chinky), and Slav(basically curries of white ppl)(also a little bit of white(aka western European) mixed in)

lol no

Fuck over for me :feelsohh: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Whites and Ashkenazi shall not mix or mix only with each other because they are gods.
The rest of the races can mix - they are ugly anyway.

I wonder what altrightcels have to say about my new Kalergi plan. @TheBasedCel
Who do you understand by "white" I wonder. Tell me.

again, not all Ashkenazis look europeans. ever since the melting pot that occured after the establishment of the state of Israel, Ashkenazis and Sphardic Intermingle with each other. I have Ethiopian, Egyptian and German ancestory.
Im brown shitskinned with shit brown eye color and my brothers are white and one of them has blue eyes and fair hair.

lol no

Their European genes is from slavs? Fuck it never began.

I was expecting western European.

Jews mog me at whiteness ngl

Their European genes is from slavs? Fuck it never began.

I was expecting western European.
Ashkenazi? Mostly Germanic genes.

again, not all Ashkenazis look europeans. ever since the melting pot that occured after the establishment of the state of Israel, Ashkenazis and Sphardic Intermingle with each other. I have Ethiopian, Egyptian and German ancestory.
Im brown shitskinned with shit brown eye color and my brothers are white and one of them has blue eyes and fair hair.
Ethiopian, Egyptian and German ancestory? It sounds like a hell of a fucking lottery.

Ashkenazi jews are genetically closer to Cypriots and southern Italians.

Ethiopian, Egyptian and German ancestory? It sounds like a hell of a fucking lottery.

No lmao ejeyptian and ethiopian is ethnic genes. Pure European is better

Oh than it began for them.
Yeah but only a small percentage of Ashkenazi have EE genes and even then the percentage of those genes are low.

askenazi are whites and whites are gods
hey @ryhan what are your thoughts on gypsies?

askenazi are whites and whites are gods
hey @ryhan what are your thoughts on gypsies?

Their white by their not the master race tier.

Their the untermenches of the white races though they have ubermenches within

Maybe you have jewish ancestors
There is a possibility. My ancestors came here (to Poland) just 4 generations ago frm Austria. I look Germanic/Northern Italian. Even my surname although it's in Polish "version" now, has an Italian sound to it. Sounds like the italian name Chiesa. Which means "Church". I am not slavic.

ASGUAZ ASHKENAZY Scythian (map)
74B6F668 344E 47BD 82FE 39CCAEF049EB

JFL at threads from this guy

i feel like op is a jew larping as curry

...................................................................................................100% Goy8m
8110A4D8 A2AC 4E15 8034 A767343B1CF0
01B04916 DE50 487B AE99 D62D4C95B6B0

...................................................................................................100% Hebrew
E8D72F2C 36AA 4280 B708 9E35481F9D71
003D2177 0732 4D1E 9EED AAFB5D6DBDF9

My heebs are the purest, without Slavic and Berber Edomite admixtures.

"My fellow whites"

Of course!

I grew up around ashkenazi Jews and they are clearly white as fuck, they resemble Central Europeans, which is where most of them come from. I look at them and it’s hard for me to process how they claim descent from a middle eastern civilization. The Palestinians that they so fucking despise very likely resemble ancient Hebrews more than these ashkenazis do.

I guess it’s cool to be descended from a persecuted group, which is why in the US we have black, nappy haired people saying they’re “native Americans” and octoroons identifying as black. And that’s what a lot of ashkenazi did when they started migrating en masse; I guess it was easier to leave when you claimed you were persecuted.

but I, a disgusting mestizo, where to call myself Spanish, Spaniards would laugh in my face and call me “sudaca de mierda”

Of course!

I grew up around ashkenazi Jews and they are clearly white as fuck, they resemble Central Europeans, which is where most of them come from. I look at them and it’s hard for me to process how they claim descent from a middle eastern civilization. The Palestinians that they so fucking despise very likely resemble ancient Hebrews more than these ashkenazis do.

I guess it’s cool to be descended from a persecuted group, which is why in the US we have black, nappy haired people saying they’re “native Americans” and octoroons identifying as black. And that’s what a lot of ashkenazi did when they started migrating en masse; I guess it was easier to leave when you claimed you were persecuted.

but I, a disgusting mestizo, where to call myself Spanish, Spaniards would laugh in my face and call me “sudaca de mierda”

Fucking brutal

No they are 75-80% Middle East DNA & 20-25% European. They've been remarkably good at breeding within their own kind for the last 2000 years while staying in Europe among europeans. It's mostly post 1960's that they've started mixing a bunch.