Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Ashe Schow's Chad

El3ctr1ck

El3ctr1ck

Recruit
★★★★
I dont know if you guys know who is Asche Schow.

Asche Schow is an editor on Daily Whire She usually talks about rape histeria on college's campus and the unferiness of Tittle IX.

I have a bit crush on her. She is 30 but doesnt look like that and most important and the reason I actually like her, she speaks out about unferiness towards men.

Well, the thing is that a few das ago she upped a photo witth her bf in instagram, this one.

Ashe2

Her boyfriend is a overmanly Chad who looks like a woodcutter or an firefighter.

Its exasperanting that even women like her who fight for fairness and due process for men sill chasing Chads like him.

It could be hopped that a women like her could be less likely to chases Chads.

But even she, someone who, because of her job, may accept a non-Chad, still prefering a Chad. If a woman who seems to show compassion and understanding for men still prefering a Chad, we all have no chance to get foids, specially me, who is 5'7/170cm ad 47-53kg/104-117lb.

And for the record im upset, but not with her and im not actually blaming her, and i still aprecate the job she do. this is just the way women are no matter how non-feminist the are.

you could place a chad on tinder in the most liberal feminist anti-white male area, and all those fat white whores would still cut off their fingers to get with him

conservative or liberal or curry, it makes no difference

I did a little googling on her. She's pretty cute and isn't always caked in makeup. Looks good for being 30, but is def. still post-prime. If she's not a tradthot and is legit, that's pretty awesome and is lifefuel for us tradcels.

The suifuel comes in when you realize that even the least thotty women still go for the top 20%.

conservative or liberal or curry, it makes no difference
trad thot

Seconding these two posts OP. Lookism supersedes political and racial boundaries. Hell, even most times good religious ones. Just because a girl is right-leaning and not a thot (maybe tradthot, she looks like a prime target but unsure) doesn't mean she won't still go for 7+ men.