Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Ashamed Femoid Recovering from Feminism

F

FemoidShame

Banned
-
Hey guys.

I know that many of you won't welcome me here and that's 100% your right. I'm a worthless roastie 26 year old bitch. I'm hoping to talk to incel dudes here. I guess you could call me a recovering feminist, I used to think I was equal to men, but I honestly have learned that I am stupider than any guy. I empathize with the incel movement and I completely agree that sex is a right. I've been having urges to submit to incel guys who have been turned down and rejected by women. I want to talk about being humiliated and beat and taken against my will. 

If anyone is willing to talk to this underseving roastie bitch, I'd love to see you in my inbox. 

Thanks for your time.

LOL at the desperate incels who will fall for this. this person is looking to gain your trust and DOXX you

Currently Rotting said:
LOL at the desperate incels who will fall for this. this person is looking to gain your trust and DOXX you

I can honestly say that's not what I'm after, but I understand the inclination to think so. I've seen a lot f women lie and ruin people's lives. :(

Have sex with me. And then I'll believe you.

FemoidShame said:
Hey guys.

I know that many of you won't welcome me here and that's 100% your right. I'm a worthless roastie 26 year old bitch. I'm hoping to talk to incel dudes here. I guess you could call me a recovering feminist, I used to think I was equal to men, but I honestly have learned that I am stupider than any guy. I empathize with the incel movement and I completely agree that sex is a right. I've been having urges to submit to incel guys who have been turned down and rejected by women. I want to talk about being humiliated and beat and taken against my will. 

If anyone is willing to talk to this underseving roastie bitch, I'd love to see you in my inbox. 

Thanks for your time.

you seem really respectful towards us and I appreciate that, not many people are capable of that; just letting you know tho that femoids aren't allowed here.

FemoidShame said:
If you're close enough, sure.

Where are you located then?

I'm sure if I were Chad you'd fly to me.

jagged0 said:
you seem really respectful towards us and I appreciate that, not many people are capable of that; just letting you know tho that femoids aren't allowed here.

Oh, that's unfortunate. I'm sorry for invading the space, I wasn't sure where else to go.

Zielony4 said:
Where are you located then?

I'm sure if I were Chad you'd fly to me.

I'm Canadian, and unfortunately wih student loans I can't fly right now, but am willing to drive or bus if possible.

Anyone who falls for this trap deserves to be doxxed and made into a meme forever like black ops 2 incel. These types of posts should be unanimously denounced. this is lookism 2.0 all over again

1/10 trolling, we can see right through your sarcasm, fuck outta here, FagTears isn't here

FemoidShame said:
Oh, that's unfortunate. I'm sorry for invading the space, I wasn't sure where else to go.

I'm Canadian, and unfortunately wih student loans I can't fly right now, but am willing to drive or bus if possible.

You'll drive to me? I'd have to see it to believe it. Must be a trick.

Currently Rotting said:
Anyone who falls for this trap deserves to be doxxed and made into a meme forever like black ops 2 incel. These types of posts should be unanimously denounced. this is lookism 2.0 all over again

I'd love to be glorified by a bunch of incels on the internet <3

Maybe this isn't a troll post guys, it might be genuiue anyone on cucktears could see our problem and sympathize with us once they stop being brainwashed.

Don't call yourself a "worthless roastie," your still much more valuable in society than most disposable males, and I could you assure that a life of an incel is more bitter than a females, take that for granted. You don't need to seek validation here, its almost pointless.

There's also no need for you to be here as well and as we ugly males need to have our own space, away from most people and groups.

jagged0 said:
Maybe this isn't a troll post guys, it might be genuiue anyone on cucktears could see our problem and sympathize with us once they stop being brainwashed.

It's okay. :) I do understand people's unwillingness to talk to me. I would be wary too.

jagged0 said:

Cucktears are the lowest form of human. I doubt it.

idkwattodowithlife said:
Don't call yourself a "worthless roastie," your still much more valuable in society than most disposable males, and I could you assure that a life of an incel is more bitter than a females, take that for granted. You don't need to seek validation here, its almost pointless.

There's also no need for you to be here as well and as we ugly males need to have our own space, away from most people and groups.

She is trolling, she thinks degrading herself makes her earn our trust, she also used every incel stereotype of fagtears like "sex is a right" and all that shit. If you actually thought she is serious then you deserve to be doxxed and be memed on.

FemoidShame said:
Hey guys.

Thanks for your time.

Doxxing femoid is obvious, fuck off.

iiiTeMpeR said:
She is trolling, she thinks degrading herself makes her earn our trust, she also used every incel stereotype of fagtears like "sex is a right" and all that shit. If you actually thought she is serious then you deserve to be doxxed and be memed on.
I am not entirely sure, If someone is hurt, I always try to pick them up regardless of whomever they are.

just fucking lol the cuckqueers incel pretending to be a femail got themselves banned

idkwattodowithlife said:
I am not entirely sure, If someone is hurt, I always try to pick them up regardless of whomever they are.

that is one vicious way SATAN tries to lure you towards her

What are cucktears posters so obvious when they come on here. They just run with every incel stereotype and think we'll buy into it and worship them

lol this was so badly done

idkwattodowithlife said:

Holy shit bruh.

You're cucked beyond measure, it's pathetic.

Lookismisreal said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Holy shit bruh.
You're cucked beyond measure, it's pathetic.
Is "cucked" meant to be some shaming tactic just because I don't follow your ideals?

knajjd said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
Is "cucked" meant to be some shaming tactic just because I don't follow your ideals?
come on, look at you. an obvious troll fishing for pity and attention and you go on posting about how it has value, not to call itself bad things, etc, etc. the moment a female PMed you, you’d turn into an orbiter.
I have some people send me PMs here and there, nothing special. On r/incels and r/foreveralone, I never went ape shit when a female PMs me because I know the end result won't be me being with her and I'm already far removed from it.

KYS whore as for people commenting on this thread stop giving this dumb cunt attention just for claiming it is a female online, it could be another incel male playing a trick for all you know.

I wonder how many autistic cucks must actually have PMed it.

FemoidShame said:
Hey guys.

Thanks for your time.

nicolas-cage-laughing.gif

pretty dumb way to set some shady shit up

just go on craigslist brah, no one will here will fall for your more than obvious tricks

idkwattodowithlife said:

lmfao, you really are a cuck

wishiwasbigger said:
idkwattodowithlife said:
lmfao, you really are a cuck
Says the guy thats obsessed with dick sizes and believes that having a big dick matters more than having a good looking face, yeah get out of here with that bullshit.