Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Asexuals exist - so it's clear that sex is unnecessary!"

L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★
"Dear transsexuals, CIS people do exist and they don't need gender readjustment operations or hormone treatments, they clearly survive without them, so why do you want/need them?"

"Dear homosexuals, heterosexual people do exist and they don't need to perform sex acts on someone of the same gender, they clearly survive without them, so why do you want/need them? Why do you complain about anything like stigmatization? You could easily start a family and have sex with a person of the opposite gender like these heterosexuals, they live in that way their entire life, so it's clearly not detrimental! Therefore sex with persons of the same gender is clearly unnecessary for your emotional/mental wellbeing!"

"Dear third-worlders, you complain about living under unworthy and unhygienic conditions, but coprophiliacs enjoy shit on a deep and fundamental basis, so clearly you are the problem and not your surroundings!"

"Dear people suffering from PKU, why do you need diets with a reduced amount of phenylalanine? Others survive very well with normal diets."

As if comparing the desires of one group with the desires of another completely unrelated group said anything about the particular problems of that group.

Last edited:
"Dear transsexuals, CIS people do exist and they don't need gender readjustment operations or hormone treatments, they clearly survive without them, so why do you want/need them?"

"Dear homosexuals, heterosexual people do exist and they don't need to perform sex acts on someone of the same gender, they clearly survive without them, so why do you want/need them? Why do you complain about anything like stigmatization? You could easily start a family and have sex with a person of the opposite gender like these heterosexuals, they live in that way their entire life, so it's clearly not detrimental! Therefore sex with persons of the same gender is clearly unnecessary for your emotional/mental wellbeing!"

"Dear third-worlders, you complain about living under unworthy and unhygienic conditions, but coprophiliacs enjoy shit on a deep and fundamental basis, so clearly you are the problem and not your surroundings!"

As if comparing the desires of one group with the desires of another completely unrelated group said anything about the particular problems of that group.
I get what you are saying, but I wouldn't even go as far to making these examples because then it would be like I was legitimizing that nonsense

There's no such thing as an "asexual" human, some microbes are asexual BECAUSE THEY REPRODUCE ASEXUALLY

Humans reproduce like all other mammals (sex)

"Asexuality" is real in the same sense that the hallucinations that schizophrenics see are real, its due to chemical imbalances

Chemical imbalances in your brain doesn't make your hallucinations real

Hormonal imbalances in your body doesn't make your lack of sex drive a sexuality all on its own, what you have in that case is a defective libido (sex drive), you aren't an entirely new "sexuality"

We need to be careful with what we say around these idiots because making the wrong arguments legitimizes them in a sense

There is no such thing as a healthy adult mammal that has no interest in sex

You'll also notice that pretty much all of these "asexuals" are women :feelskek:

I've seen a lot of "My wife is saying she's asexual, we haven't had sex in years" threads on reddit, never seen one fucking thread where the husband is asexual, I'm sure it exists, in the same way that guys cutting of their dicks and saying they are women exists, on a planet of billions of crazy humans all kinds of anomalies will exist, but the norm is always that its a woman, and that's not a coincidence

Never heard of an asexual woman with a Chad husband though lol, its always some normie tier guy that has the asexual wife :feelsEhh:

Last edited:

"Dear people suffering from PKU, why do you need diets with a reduced amount of phenylalanine? Others survive very well with normal diets."

Hey woman who was raped, some women have a rape fantasy, so therefore stop being an entitled narc thinking it's such a tragedy.

being gay is not a choice for gay people, but it's a choice for incels :soy:

I get what you are saying, but I wouldn't even go as far to making these examples because then it would be like I was legitimizing that nonsense

There's no such thing as an "asexual" human, some microbes are asexual BECAUSE THEY REPRODUCE ASEXUALLY

"Asexuality" is real in the same sense that the hallucinations that schizophrenics see are real, its due to chemical imbalances

Hormonal imbalances in your body doesn't make your lack of sex drive a sexuality all on its own, what you have in that case is a defective libido (sex drive), you aren't an entirely new "sexuality"

We need to be careful with what we say around these idiots because making the wrong arguments legitimizes them in a sense

You'll also notice that pretty much all of these "asexuals" are women :feelskek:

I've seen a lot of "My wife is saying she's asexual, we haven't had sex in years" threads on reddit, never seen one fucking thread where the husband is asexual, I'm sure it exists, in the same way that guys cutting of their dicks and saying they are women exists, on a planet of billions of crazy humans all kinds of anomalies will exist, but the norm is always that its a woman, and that's not a coincidence

Never heard of an asexual woman with a Chad husband though lol, its always some normie tier guy that has the asexual wife :feelsEhh:
So asexuality is pretty muxh non-existant and just a result of deluding yourself via chemical imbalances or things like that?

Interesting and it may be what's actually at play here.

[UWSL]You'll also notice that pretty much all of these "asexuals" are women [/UWSL]:feelskek:
[UWSL]I've seen a lot of "My wife is saying she's asexual, we haven't h[/UWSL][UWSL]ver heard of an asexual woman with a Chad husband though lol, its always some normie tier guy that has the asexual wife [/UWSL]:feelsEhh:
Cheating sloots really!

Don't post menopausal women have basically no interest in sex? I heard female sex drive greatly diminishes as they grow older because they can no longer reproduce.